28 32%
Summer
41 47%
Autumn
10 11%
Winter
8 9%
Voters: 87.
In winter, i just go through waiting and waiting until summer is finally here and when it finally is here, i do loads like go out everyday with my mates etc, and just have a much better outlook of life

What season are you more positive or outgoing in?

I know i asked a similar question the other day about seasons, but oh well
Spring and summer fo shure. Winter in Sweden is just cold and grey, you don't really feel like being outside when it's -15*c. When the spring arrives you'll see the snow dissapearing, it becomes warmer, trees grow back their leaves and people are just much friendlier and outgoing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I guess winter would lend itself to staying inside more, summer would obviously present itself with more opportunities to do shit.

Summer it is?
It depends. Winter '10 I was happy as **** for some reason, last winter sucked though.
Quote by Kensai
Spring and summer fo shure. Winter in Sweden is just cold and grey, you don't really feel like being outside when it's -15*c. When the spring arrives you'll see the snow dissapearing, it becomes warmer, trees grow back their leaves and people are just much friendlier and outgoing.

Same for Canada. (at least here) I do like the look of the snow on trees and stuff though, I like the atmosphere I guess.

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
When it's summer I get tanned, my spots fade and I look sexy, so I am more outgoing. Basics lads.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Autumn, when there's no overbearing sun or frigid wind. It's fantastic and grey skies remind me of the north, which is nice
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Summer, mainly because of SAD.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Spring and summer. I really like spring because of the feeling when the snow starts to finally melt away and things turn green, but summer still gets my vote, because then there's no school. Winter just sucks in Finland and autumn is depressing because you know you have the whole winter in front of you.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Whenever I am on powerful drugs.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Never. I'm always a miserable old bastard.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I'm inclined to say summer, but I always seem to have a more active social life in winter, and warm weather makes me tired, so winter.

Life isn't something to be positive about.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Life isn't something to be positive about.

+1

Mindless bags of chemicals waiting to die. Death is not so much.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Brick23
Autumn, when there's no overbearing sun or frigid wind. It's fantastic and grey skies remind me of the north, which is nice

Damn spot on, this guy i agree with.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by MakinLattes
fall and winter. I can't stand summer.

You're happiest in what most normal people would consider to be the most dreadful time of the year?

##VOTE MakinLattes
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
You're happiest in what most normal people would consider to be the most dreadful time of the year?

##VOTE MakinLattes

heatstroke, sunstroke, sunburns, increased stench, and generally hellish temperatures?

your mind must have been completely destroyed by that virus. we took care of that.

I'm from a city where it was overcast and below 60 F 90% most of the year. I'm really not suited for warm weather. I know people like summer a lot; no school, outdoor activities, warmth. that's just not my scene.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Apr 28, 2011,
Quote by MakinLattes
heatstroke, sunstroke, sunburns, increased stench, and generally hellish temperatures?

your mind must have been completely destroyed by that virus. we took care of that.

I'm from a city where it was overcast and below 60 F 90% of the year. I'm really not suited for warm weather.

I don't like summer either, but I hate winter to the same extent. There's also the fact that here you either have cold, miserable weather, or hot, humid, heat stroke inducing heat. You just can't win, so I just hate the way things are in general.

And that looks a lot like OMGUS, so I'm keeping my vote the same.
Quote by L2112Lif
Autumn, cos it's the start of the academic year, and kind of like a new start... and after a couple of months I start to get lazy, and by spring all I do is look forward to the summer. And the summer's cool and all, but I don't really do anything but drink beer and play videogames.
In the spring when all the grumpiness of winter start to melt away.

Or when I have lots of sugar in my system.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Spring, Summer, AND Fall.
I actually have a life when the weathers warm and nice. In the winter I've got nothing to do.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Last edited by Music_101 at Apr 28, 2011,
Winter in Iceland is dark all day and summer is sun all night.

Seriously depressing and annoying. I hate having sun for 3 months straight, then having it be dark, cloudy and depressing the rest of the year.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i barely feel the cold and i hate being too hot

Winter ftw.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by Hellomeitsme
Same for Canada. (at least here) I do like the look of the snow on trees and stuff though, I like the atmosphere I guess.

As a fellow Albertan, I agree with this statement. However, this winter has been ridiculous. It is the 28th of April, and it snowed today.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Also, whenever I let the liquor do the thinking.
Quote by Gabel