Well its really hard to say for sure. It depends on the quality of parts you use. If you just buy some spray paint and sand paper at wal-mart you can probably sand and paint it for around $50 depending on how elaborate your paint scheme is.

As for the neck, does your guitar have a bolt on or set in neck? if its a blot on it could cost you anywhere from $25-$300+ depending on what you buy. A set in neck will cost even more because it is much harder to replace.

And I have no clue about what it will cost to add a built in fuzz factory. If you give me some more details about what type of guitar you have and what exactly it is you want to do to it I can help you get a better idea of what it will cost.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
LP Traditional 1960 Zebra
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
Pink Paisley Princeton RV
74' Vibro Champ
i get friends who are airbrush artists to do my resprays so that usually doesnt cost me... there is also a proffessional guy where im from that started doing guitars around town for 100 bucks.... ive seen one it looks really good... problem with getting a friend to do it (or anyone who doesnt do guitars in particular) is that they might use paint not meant for guitars, clog up the pores in your wood and might affect your tone...

new neck online will be prob 100 bucks....
fuzz factory pedal will run u around 100 probably depending on if u get it new or used...

then you still have to get tuners unless the neck comes with them.... do you have pickups/pots/caps/cable/pickguard/shielding/switch ect ect?
Its an Epiphone les paul with a set neck, and I would get it done professionally with ok parts
Exactly what type of Epiphone les paul? If it a low end Epiphone, its probably not even wort it to upgrade the neck. It could end up costing you as much as you paid for the guitar. You're probably better off just saving up for a new guitar.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
just a question, why are you looking to replace the neck, especially a set neck?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Replacing the neck on a set neck epi? First question: why?

It's going to be very expensive, you'd have to strip all the paint, steam the neck glue joint out (not sure if Epi uses a kind that can be reversed; if they don't, it will be more expensive) and then a full refin of the guitar, unless you'd leave the back unfinished, which is possible. Either way, you're looking at $500+ before you've even bought a new neck, tuners, nut, fret dress, etc. This doesn't strike me as a good idea. It's going to cost $800 if you cheap out on everything, and then all you've got is an epiphone with a crappy neck and a fuzz factory.
Quote by Roc8995
Replacing the neck on a set neck epi? First question: why?

It's going to be very expensive, you'd have to strip all the paint, steam the neck glue joint out (not sure if Epi uses a kind that can be reversed; if they don't, it will be more expensive) and then a full refin of the guitar, unless you'd leave the back unfinished, which is possible. Either way, you're looking at $500+ before you've even bought a new neck, tuners, nut, fret dress, etc. This doesn't strike me as a good idea. It's going to cost $800 if you cheap out on everything, and then all you've got is an epiphone with a crappy neck and a fuzz factory.

This is exactly what I was thinking. You would be way better off just saving for a better guitar.
Guitars:
PRS Custom 24
85' MIJ Strat
97' Snakepit Les Paul
MIJ Tele
MIA Strat

Amps:
Silver Jubilee 2525
Peavey Ultra 112
Jet City JCA50H
66' Bassman
74' Vibro Champ
Tom, he won't be saving money that way...time and effort, yeah, but there's no way it would cost that much to mod the guitar. Anybody selling an agathis-bodied Tele for £900 is robbing you.
Man, I just took a closer look at that Manson's site...that's horrible! You can't adjust the Fuzz Factory settings on the fly, and that's the whole point of a Fuzz Factory! That's like selling a 5150 that only has a clean channel!
Guarantee that it would cost considerably more than the guitar is worth.