Locking nut
42mm neck width
Thin U neck contour
24 XJ frets
Black nickel hardware
Grover tuners
Floyd Rose 1000 Series bridge
EMG-81(bridge)/EMG-85 (neck) Active humbuckers
I did some research and it looks like it is made in korea to the exact specs of the OFR.Schaller(sp?)made the OFR and they came in chrome and gold only not black chrome.Sounds like a good bridge,better than a plain licensed FR that are everywhere.
The 1000 is made from different materials, and apparently (that's what I'm reading in other guitar forums) the knife edge becomes dulled much faster than the Original.
I have no sig
yeah the frt-x000, from what little experience I've had with them, is a lot nicer than cheapo licensed trems, but is noticeably not as nice as a schaller OFR, gotoh, schaller, ibanez edge/lo-pro edge/edge pro, etc.

Once time goes on we might start seeing worse problems, too. Or not.

But certainly even in the early days they're not just as nice. And they're certainly not going to improve over time, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
thanks for the info, i'm actually wondering if these bridges are any good, i gotta friend who is getting one of these and i might end up doing that with this guitar eventually, just because lol
http://www.floydupgrades.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=83&products_id=220
Gear:
Epiphone SG G-400
Ibanez RG5EX1 modded with Floyd Rose Pro and Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire pups
Ibanez RG1420FR 10th Anniversary Prestige
Taylor 114ce
Boss GT-100
Fender Twin Amp
^ they look suspiciously like gotohs.

Not saying they definitely are, but they look very similar. If they are gotohs then they're good bridges, but then again it's debatable how much better they are than gotohs.

Would boil down to price, I guess- if they're close enough in price to gotohs, it might be worth it, as they'd already have the bigger block etc.

If they're like twice the price of a gotoh i'd just buy a gotoh.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?