ThexUnblindx1
33 IQ
even though this is a primarily metal song, i just wanna say that i wrote it while listening to tons of jazz haha. i'm not sure whether i want to extend it or if i should just keep it at a short length. any input would definitely be appreciated, also c4c
Attachments:
3Deconstruction.gp5
MoonBoots432
1,073 IQ
There's really not much that sounds like jazz in that at all.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
theknuckster
me
380 IQ
Not very constructive feedback here, I know, but I loved it; it was exactly the kind of stuff I've been (unsuccessfully) trying to write for the past few weeks.
The length isn't a problem, I think as it is it sounds complete at that length, but you could quite easily add more instrumentation/melodic ideas and extend it into a much longer, progressive piece.
bryceh12321
215 IQ
I'm studying jazz in school right, along with classical music. You can definitely hear elements of metal in jazz and especially classical. I can def. hear some jazz in parts of this. That's exactly the kind of music that I am working on right now. Good job.
SilverSpurs616
AKA VypyrVai
2,147 IQ
The early riffs do remind me of the jazz "comping" style that bassists use, nicely incorporated!

Ibanez RG1527 - Dimarzio Air Norton/Evo 7
Ibanez RG1XXV - Liquifire/Crunch Lab
Elixir Strings - Dunlop Petrucci Jazz picks

www.youtube.com/user/VypyrVai
actaderock
UG's Paisa
2,570 IQ
not generic for the genre, pretty cool, but WTF with djentish part!!! (it might be guitar pro anyways)

but i think the ending is just not it...

but you made a good job, 7.5/10