Throughout my travels through the other world on Facebook, a lonely traveler named iwrestledabearonce made mention of an intergalactic new comer named Surrounded by Monsters. ( http://www.facebook.com/SBMofficial?sk=app_2405167945 ) Upon meeting this new entity I began to thoroughly enjoy their stories of meaningless lyrics and jazz-esqu breakdowns. I thought I would take the same rout as the fellows before me and make mention of these traveling troubadours over here at the UG space station.

In all seriously though, I think they are pretty good. They are like IWABO mixed with some cooler jazzy inspired parts and deathcore and the whole we are trying to be different by incorporating different stuff and sound effects into our music vibe. Their bio says they are inspired by BTBAM and the Dillinger Escape Plan. I can here more DEP than BTBAM but it's still really good none the less. (imo) Really glad I checked them out just off of an impulse

Thoughts?
Goddammit one iwrestledabearonce is already too many, we don't need two.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Not bad actually.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
They're local around here. I've played a couple shows with them before. They're good live but they're pretty much IWABO pt 2
Quote by Jako215
Throughout my travels through the other world on Facebook, a lonely traveler named iwrestledabearonce made mention of an intergalactic new comer named Surrounded by Monsters. ( http://www.facebook.com/SBMofficial?sk=app_2405167945 ) Upon meeting this new entity I began to thoroughly enjoy their stories of meaningless lyrics and jazz-esqu breakdowns. I thought I would take the same rout as the fellows before me and make mention of these traveling troubadours over here at the UG space station.

In all seriously though, I think they are pretty good. They are like IWABO mixed with some cooler jazzy inspired parts and deathcore and the whole we are trying to be different by incorporating different stuff and sound effects into our music vibe. Their bio says they are inspired by BTBAM and the Dillinger Escape Plan. I can here more DEP than BTBAM but it's still really good none the less. (imo) Really glad I checked them out just off of an impulse

Thoughts?

oh well that's definitely worth mentioning, I mean if there's anything that makes me want to check out a band, it's that part of their music is devoid of meaning.

Dismember ripoff at 1:08 of first song
Last edited by technicolour at May 2, 2011,