I can't tell you a thing about that amp except that it's not a tube amp. It's a SS amp with a tube.
I've never heard of the brand...but if sure you could do better. What exactly is your budget?

EDIT: I just read the entire description of that amp...dont buy it. Its a hybrid amp, so its not a full tube amps (basically its a marketing scam)
Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Amp- Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Last edited by VintageAmigo at Apr 28, 2011,
It's a hybrid amp, not a tube one. Don't know if it's any good.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by VintageAmigo
I've never heard of the brand...but if sure you could do better. What exactly is your budget?

£160 too A max of £200
ahh...well, then your not going to get into GOOD tube amp territory (atleast for metal tube amps)...um, you MIGHT be able to find a Peavey 6505 used for that budget, but im not even sure if they ship over in UK, im from USA
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
That one was at £209...

If you can save up and stretch it to £250, you might get a used Peavey Ultra combo. It's an excellent metal amp for that price.

What sounds are you looking for, and where do you live?
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by AtaBorMan
That one was at £209...

If you can save up and stretch it to £250, you might get a used Peavey Ultra combo. It's an excellent metal amp for that price.

What sounds are you looking for, and where do you live?

Why does where I live matter in buying a amp?
Quote by Dillonski
Why does where I live matter in buying a amp?

There might be used amps in your area. But if we don't know where you live we can't help you find one.

What kind of metal are we talking about? Name a few bands.

Are you going to gig with it?
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
because we can go on craigslist and recommend you stuff where you live...trust me, you can buy used things CHEAP on craigslist...i had a friend once that bought a used Mesa Boogie Mark IV for 700$ on craigslist....

plus, if you live in the UK, or the USA, we can tell you what amps are available in your country...not all amps ship around the world
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by VintageAmigo
because we can go on craigslist and recommend you stuff where you live...trust me, you can buy used things CHEAP on craigslist...i had a friend once that bought a used Mesa Boogie Mark IV for 700$ on craigslist....

plus, if you live in the UK, or the USA, we can tell you what amps are available in your country...not all amps ship around the world

Oh okay sorry about that I live in the UK
um, you MIGHT be able to pull off finding a Peavey Ultra Combo or a Peavey 6505 tube amp...but you will have to look used for both of them, they are great for metal.

im not fluent in UK amps, all i know are traynor and Laney...both of which are AMAZING amps...
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by Dillonski
Oh okay sorry about that I live in the UK

That much I figured from the price being pounds. Which is your closest big city?

Also, please answer the other questions I've asked.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
Quote by AtaBorMan
That much I figured from the price being pounds. Which is your closest big city?

Also, please answer the other questions I've asked.

My nearest city is York but in terms of big city's Manchester.
I play music such as Avenged Sevenfold, System Of A Down and green day.
No I do not intend to gig with it, it will be for home practice only.
Then probably you won't need the überbr00tlz, so a used valveking with an overdrive might do the trick.

http://nwb.co/blog/post/24928/smittenkitten/for-sale---peavey-valveking-1x12-combo-50w

Maybe the Bugera V22? Haven't tried this, though.

Or maybe the Peavey Vypyr 30. It's a solid state modeler though.
Quote by Todd Hart

Quote by mystical_1

Quote by snipelfritz
ya, then go with what he said...the Peavey Vypyr 30 should do fine
Rig:
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-