ive recently come across the jimi hendrix experience pedal by digitech and i can get it for 75 euro...is it any good?

im not usually into modellers but some demos seems to have a good sound. of course i know it wont make me hendrix but it has a wah, echo as well as distortion and some effects which ive been looking into and most reviews say its quite good
I've heard that it is pretty good and I tried to find one for a while 'bout a year ago and couldn't get my hands on one. Unfortunately, I don't have any first person experience with it.
It's not as fantastic as some of the reviews I have read would lead you to believe (plug in - sound like Jimi!) but for 75e and the range of tones it offers I would probably get one myself.

I tried one out for around 20 minutes when they first came out and was reasonably imppressed with the accuracy of the effects - I'm not too keen on modelling, either - although playing it through a VT15 and a Squire Tele in store meant I didn't get near my own sound and certainly didn't sound like Hendrix even through the Voodoo Chile setting. It was close enough, though. I suppose if I had used a 1968 Standard Strat into a late '60s 100 watt Super Lead then I could have been far closer. Although if I had the cash to buy that stuff then I'd be hunting down Mayer originals and the like, too...
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
well ill be playing mine through a fendedr jag through a marshall jmc 800 bass amp which just sounds great.

i didnt really understand how it works though...can you bypass through it?

i will obviously try it out before i buy