They're both equally shitty. Get a real acoustic :/
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Just get a good acoustic with cutaway if you need to do solos. I'm not a fan of Strat/tele/V/Exploreracoustics.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

neither sounds very good. i'm not a guitar snob, but there are better entry level acoustic electric guitars out there.

if you really want a fender acoustic electric, i'd suggest either the hellcat, which sounds okay and has lots of vibe http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Acoustic-Electric-Guitars/6-String-Acoustic-Electric-Guitars/Tim-Armstrong-Hellcat-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-Natural.site1sku580406000010000.sku

or one of these, with a more traditional acoustic look
http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Acoustic-Electric-Guitars/6-String-Acoustic-Electric-Guitars/CD140SCE-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar.site1prod517574.product

both these guitars have a SOLID top for better tone, and it will always say the word Solid clearly on any guitar's page on mf or gc. also i don't know why, but i find that the guitars with the electric style headstocks don't sound as good - go figure.

Quote by Chestershadow
I know they are both same brand, same price...but which is better? Please help me out??
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Last edited by patticake at Apr 28, 2011,
idk i have all guitars for metal and an ibanez..but i want a great accoustic with a nice cutaway...
for the most part I've found that for entry level acoustics fender tends to like laminates which I REALLY don't like. Personally, I've found epiphone has better entry level acoustic (at least they use solid wood)
you aren't going to find a great acoustic in this price range - just a decent one. the fenders i listed are much better sounding than the ones you listed, and probably better than your ibanez if it's acoustic or acoustic electric.

Quote by Chestershadow
idk i have all guitars for metal and an ibanez..but i want a great accoustic with a nice cutaway...
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
I own a stratacoustic POS & would advise anyone (who is serious) to avoid them like the plague. (mine is the Fender one not the Squier one)

Having said that I use mine as a wall decoration & for the price they make a wonderful talking point as they look FANTASTIC but play like shit

Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Apr 30, 2011,
I'm more a fan of the RealAcoustic. I've played a Stratacoustic before and it just sounded awful. Side note: those Whecter acoustics that look like SGs are equally as bad, IMO.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i'm with everyone else, you're better off getting a yammy or epi