Right, men. We've all had at least one female friend who is absolutely bloody gorgeous, with very little to worry about in the body department, who insists she needs to lose weight.

In fact, let's be honest - we've all got several.

How to handle this?

Tell her she doesn't need to lose any weight? Even if this could be a bit disingenous, as you probably think she might look better?
Agree she could shed a few pounds? Surely that's just asking for a stiletto in the eye?

Or be non-committal and blokey, and sort of shrug?
i say: "shut it you skinny cow"

i say it to my girlfriend regularly. If anyone around here is too heavy its me okay.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Just make up a fake diet, tell her to go on it and then in a weeks time say you can really tell the difference. It might lead to something good lol
I like how you assume Pit goers have 'several' female friends.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Agree to help her, but fap into her food everyone knows sperm is full of calories! She wont lose a pound.
IMO its women fishing for compliments because they feel insecure
Just be nice, simple as
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
it's either fishing for compliments or wannabe anorexia...either is kind of bad.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by gabcd86
We've all had at least one female friend:

That's were you lost me.
Quote by Reisgar42

If she's serious, I remind her that I think she's gorgeous and change the subject. There's not much that one person can do to help that, save a therapist. If she's fishing for compliments, the best response is "There's always personality!"
i don't know why i feel so dry
for the serious ones, tell her what she wants to hear.

for the attention seekers, tell her what she wants to hear.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17

The correct response to this situation is: Shut the **** up

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Been in this situation before, we discussed how she's not fat and I thought I bored her to death, her response to me discussing this:

"Talk Nerdy to Me again"

I was all:
Quote by Mainer
My girlfriend is like this. I either kinda keep quiet, or tell her she doesn't need to lose any weight lol

ikr

luckily my girlfriend's love of chocolate and sweet crap soon changes her mind when she decides she wants to 'lose weight'

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Mainer
or tell her she doesn't need to lose any weight lol

You're doing it wrong.

Tell her she needs to work out.
A buff girl is a healthy girl.
I dated this chick who I thought was perfect weight. She was always worried about it. Apparently, she'd gain 5pounds every time she ate cake. I didn't give a shit.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I dated this chick who I thought was perfect weight. She was always worried about it. Apparently, she'd gain 5pounds every time she ate cake. I didn't give a shit.

must have been one hella cake.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by gabcd86
Agree she could shed a few pounds? Surely that's just asking for a stiletto in the eye?

If she is overweight, she probably shouldn't be wearing those stilettos in the first place amirite?

:trollface:

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Did she eat the whole cake herself?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at Apr 28, 2011,
^ Stilettos are for women of the night

New Rocks are where it's at.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by Silver-spear94
i say: "shut it you skinny cow"

i say it to my girlfriend regularly. If anyone around here is too heavy its me okay.

Good response. Seriously, this is better than any attempt at a "serious" response.

Quote by Reisgar42

Also this.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
honestly? If she's truly got an eating disorder or maybe just awful self esteem problems, nothing you do or say is going to change her mind. you can try, but it will just piss her right the **** off and result in arguing.

a lot of the time though, she's just looking for attention/fishing for compliments/wanting assurance of self worth/whatever.
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Apr 28, 2011,
Just tell her you know she is fat but it makes you feel better about yourself when you hang out with her.
"You're really pretty and not fat, and I'm not going to argue with you for 20 minutes on whether or not you are"

Jack my swag
'grow the **** up' would be most appropriate

haha honestly though you're best bit is 'Well I think you're gorgeous but you should do what you want to'
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I usually compliment them when they get whiney about this stuff. Most of the time goes well, when they disagree I can usually get out of the hole or just let it drop. Nothing bad ever comes from complimenting them.

edit: I'm aware it's fishing for compliments. However, I don't care because if I'm talking to them about this, I'm in the friendzone by choice, so what they think of me doesn't affect me.
Last edited by cornmancer at Apr 28, 2011,
Tell her how many calories sex sheds. Just make up a number, it'll work.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by Reisgar42

fix'd
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S