About the Royal Wedding.

A lot of people either care about it or don't, but this guy clearly feels fairly strongly about the whole deal.
Pretty funny listen, to be fair, but to stop this becoming a spam thread or whatever...how do you guys actually, really feel?
Do you genuinely not give a shit, or do you pull a Melvin from Milton Keynes whenever you see something about it?
I'm angry that people are supposed to care.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
I don't give a shit about the wedding, I'm angry that idiots have seen it as an excuse to suddenly start putting the union jack on everything from their socks to their toilet paper.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Well personally I'M SICK TO DEATH OF IT!!!!!
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
I don't particularly care. I wish that people at work would stop going on about it as though it's the most exciting thing in the world. But on the other hand...I get the day off work tomorrow, which is totally cool with me.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
actually i've basically avoided it by not watching tv news and just reading articles that i want to but he speaks more for me than the arrogant sycophant who tries to dismiss him as part of a minority

there is one good thing about it:

i haven't heard any boring shit about the stupid ****ing olympics for the last week or so
back to the nine year count down starting next week i guess though
Quote by entity0009
I don't give a shit about the wedding, I'm angry that idiots have seen it as an excuse to suddenly start putting the union jack on everything from their socks to their toilet paper.

This. It's like when the world cup starts everyone starts "supporting their country" yet when they lose or its over they go back to complaining every day of their lives.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
I like that they are taking a load of my earnings every week to pay for it, the don't even have the F**king courtesy to invite me!!
Quote by esther_mouse
I don't particularly care. I wish that people at work would stop going on about it as though it's the most exciting thing in the world. But on the other hand...I get the day off work tomorrow, which is totally cool with me.

For the wedding? Does everyone get a day off?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by shikkaka

Pretty much.

EDIT: I think Melvin wanted to marry Kate, and is jelly.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
........................................ who cares....................?? i don't.
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Quote by shikkaka

Not to watch the wedding or anything, but it's a public holiday. Some people get days off, some don't. I work at a primary school, soo...yeah, maximum holidays, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Well Jack Cafferty on CNN just said that a poll said that a sizable amount of both Americans and Brits "aren't overly excited" about the wedding, and Jack Cafferty has been alive for nearly the whole of human existence, so I guess that's that.
I honestly just don't care about the whole thing, but it is slightly frustrating that it is nearly all anyone talks about.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.