Well I've noticed since the first 5 albums they came out, Rise Against has been using 1/2 Step Down tuning. Now my question is, I've noticed the new tabs coming out for the new album Endgame have been labeled Drop D tabs.

Did Rise Against go Drop D on their new material or is it just the people who are transposing the tabs using drop D?
Zach Blair said in the interview posted on here a couple days ago that they used a guitar with strings made for drop tunings, which implies that they did go to drop D on a couple songs. I know that Help Is On the Way is a 1/2 step down though, and I think most of the other ones are too.
ive noticed a lot of the tabs on this site for Rise Against are in Drop D, but this is wrong. The majority of the songs they play are actually just 1/2 step down. It still sounds the same when you play in drop D (the chords adjusted for it of course) but it's just not the way that they play it.
satelite is very often in drop d here, but on the webisode video you can clearly see its half step down =)
A long history of the brand, should be in the marketplace accounted for a seat, except owes designer's work force outside, product innovation should also change. American brand new Coach Handbags deserve this season in Madison for sellers inject more bright colour and series of different ponder details,Coach Dual-use Crocodile Grain handbag 15924 coffee keen to brand image transfer hasten younger.
Now the already different, in recent years, the most Popular Coach Handbags has been listed as tide brand, women love "bag" index soared, more or less because of tide, ever caused for practical, now is not only useful, but with "boom" relationshiop between, because of this, women are more thousand excuses crazy esau goods. But the tide will boom have grain,Coach new OP ART ALEXANDRA 15275 Apricot disorderly buy a phone can only make the wallet traumatised, though no man is fickle fashion benefic to reach moisture, loyalty is stressing efficiency, chosen speak!
http://www.bagsoutletshops.com http://www.bagsstore-outlet.com/