I have American football in the morning tomorrow, and it's at 6:30 in the morning. This is very early for me; I usually wake up at 7:00 and take an hour to get up and ready. Every time I go, I'm nauseous and end up hurling more than half the time. How can I reduce nausea in the morning? I bet that coffee is partly the culprit, but what should I replace it with to wake me up?

inb4 weed
inb4 TS can't inb4
inb4 TS can't inb4 the TS can't inb4 rule
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

You're pregnant.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Wait 8 or 9 months, should clear right up.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
don't be prego.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
fap
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
hmm. I've found that if I eat right before bed, I feel nauseous in the morning, to the point where I've gotten sick.
also, try eating a small breakfast and weaning yourself into it, it could help?
Great answers so far. I'll stop being pregnant immediately
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Firstly, don't be pregnant. Secondly, just get your blood pumping a little bit before you actually start to do anything. You could also do with eating something with your coffee too.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
how many hours do you normally sleep?

coffee shouldn't be making you nauseous unless you are allergic, coffee is more natural to have in your body than water, coffee will be obeyed
nobody suggested getting a new amp or fog machine. Pit I am disappoint.

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by funeralllllllll
how many hours do you normally sleep?

coffee shouldn't be making you nauseous unless you are allergic, coffee is more natural to have in your body than water, coffee will be obeyed

EDIT: I usually sleep 7-8 hours on average
Quote by blackflag49

Last edited by bingeandletgo at Apr 28, 2011,
6:30 is early for you? I have jazz band at 6, so I get up at 4. You should probably get used to this..
try to sleep in multiples of 90 minutes because that is the length of sleep cycle.

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
potted plant?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Sleep with your hands in bowls of warm water.

What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by AJSaw
6:30 is early for you? I have jazz band at 6, so I get up at 4. You should probably get used to this..

I'm a baby

I actually have to be there at 6:30. I usually take an hour to get ready and wake up fully for about an hour. So more like 5:30 or earlier.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I always feel sick in the morning whatever time I wake up

That's because you have to look at your face.

]
Quote by wizards?
TS, you were Never Meant to wake up feeling great until Thr Summer Ends. Honestly? I think you're screwed For Sure.

Nobody's going to get this

Explain...

Really though, go to bed earlier so you get more sleep on those nights. Try eating something for breakfast when you wake up, even if it's just a bit of bread. Sometimes I feel nauseous before I've had something to eat.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by hames jetfield
nobody suggested getting a new amp or fog machine. Pit I am disappoint.

Fog machines cure pregnancy?
PSN - Boosted928
Have someone punch you real hard in the stomach. If something resembling a fetus comes out of your genitals, do not worry: It's just an evil spirit being expelled from your body. Yeah, that's it.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
I usually puke up a lung about 30 minutes after I wake up if I haven had a cigarette by then.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
I'm willing to bet its some kinda withdraw from the night before. I get it some times if i **** around drinking too much coke or smoking to many/not enough cigs and then in the morning if i don't get to them quick i feel sick. I don't puke tho, I just feel shitty for a bit till i get out the door. By then my social anxiety kicks in and I have more to worry about than feeling sick.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Quote by boosted928
Fog machines cure pregnancy?

yes

Quote by laid-to-waste

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
youre probably puking because your blood sugar dropped during the night, try eating something sweet before bed?
If your not cumming blood, you may be pregnant.

Cum blood.
/lame
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by wizards?
He said American Football, and those are the first four tracks off of American Football's only album.

It was funny to me I guess

I like this wizards? lad.