Whenever I get bored and start reading stuff on the interwebs, I notice I begin to fiddle with my plectrum. Every so often I will drop it and 95% it will land on me. But no matter what, my heart seems to just sink ( imagine feeling really depressed or something ) whenever I drop it. Does this happen to anybody else?
This will start a RIOT! in me
When not using my pick i usually put in my mouth as you would with a cigarette. It's annoying when it drops because it's usually hard to find.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
Your life is obviously trivial to post something like that and is now bandwidth the internet will never get back. If there was a landfill for the net posts like yours would be buried in it.
Whenever I drop it and don't watch where it falls, it always lands in the farthest corner away from me, even if there is no possible way the force could make it bounce that far.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
Your life is obviously trivial to post something like that and is now bandwidth the internet will never get back. If there was a landfill for the net posts like yours would be buried in it.

So would yours.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by CrawlingHorror

Just like UG is buried in arrogant '11ers

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
I do some weird thing with my lower lip when I drop something. Like a little shiver. Sounds stupid as hell I know...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh thank god Kensai changed his avatar. I've only been here for a couple of months and I've already grown so tired of that little putz in the santa hat.

EDIT:
Quote by AJSaw
Just like UG is buried in arrogant '11ers
REGGIE
Quote by Kensai
I do some weird thing with my lower lip when I drop something. Like a little shiver. Sounds stupid as hell I know...

I thought I was the only one!
Yeah. I hate dropping my picks.
Usually because I can't ever seem to find them untill weeks later.
E-Daughter of Stealstrings and Flaxen Angel

Sometimes our fear of failing...
...Keeps us from succeeding.

I love Ryan
Quote by s-o-u-l-f-l-y

+1
Quote by tissue-box
On the home page they have pictures of some band called 'escape the fate'.
Is anyone else attracted to that girl with the white guitar (on the right) ?

Quote by CannedBullets
That's a dude.
Quote by blue_strat
Yes, I fiddle with my... plectrum.

Do you get depressed when you drop it?

OT no, I've lost a lot of picks to chewing/biting them through boredom though.
If my dic-... plectrum isn't in my mouth then I'm playing guitar.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3