I am almost 18 now and I started to look back on things I said and done in my younger days and I must say I am happy I have changed!

I feel I have become a lot more mature as a person. ( Although I still do the occasional stupid thing)
My views on the world have changed drastically.
I do not believe everything I hear or see in films or t.v. any more.
I am less of an annoying prick.
And I have acquired better grammar and spelling skills.

So I ask you now, how have you changed in the past three years be it good or bad?

Edit:

I just realised some more;

I am less ignorant although I can be at sometimes.
I took up drinking lots of beer and have actually acquired a beer belly which I have started to try and lose.
I'm not hateful or needlessly twatish to certain types of people.
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

Last edited by MenziesC at Apr 28, 2011,
i aged 3 years

for serious answer i believe ive changed quite a bit aging from 17 to 20.
matured and am not as aggressive and angry as i used to be.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Apr 28, 2011,
i started using my pinky playing guitar

also im an old man now I eat at 4 30 and go to bed at 8.
I joined this site 3 years and 3 days ago (well, technically 4 now, but I don't suppose anyone cares), and I think it's safe to say that alongside that, but perhaps not because of that, I have not changed much at all. Life is good.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
i aged 3 years

On closer inspection, this.
3 years? So...I would be in my first year of college.
Yeah, I've definitely grown up since then. My hair colour changed every month, smoked weed nearly every day, got drunk several times a week, wore the scruffiest clothes I could find etc.
Now I'm the complete opposite.
I learned something about law, I can play guitar, I fell in and out of love, and I broke a stool on someone's face.

I also adquired the geekeest hobby ever (Wargaming).
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
I'm a tad more confident in myself and somewhat more social. My drawing skills have improved and I got a job. I'm planning out my life slowly, but making sure I don't completly depend on it. I thought I was in love and got heartbroken because I realized what I had wasn't love. I realized how many of my friends weren't my friends at all. I've realized how bitter human nature is. I feel like I've found true love now.

Shit.. what the hell happened? o_o
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I can now fingerstyle and am for the most part quite knowledgeable on guitar/could learn anything given time.

Other than that, i'm basically not an idiot anymore. My mind has been opened, i'm a Buddhist, and i've learned to enjoy simple things in life. And I also got ridiculously nerdy/began to love history.

But everybody looks back on how things were and reminisces about how stupid they were.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I learned about troll science. Currently majoring in it.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I have informed political views, I'm more confident and I'm better looking (I had awful long hair).

Edit: I'm also funnier and no longer rely on offensive comments to get laughs.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Last edited by I.O.T.M at Apr 28, 2011,
15 to 18

Let's just say a whole fucking lot.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I started smoking and having sex (I already smoked weed 3 years ago but not regular cigarettes).
I am more active than I was 3 years ago.