i have a rodam brand cable thats like 15ft i think and its currently dying. if i tap it it crackles like mad, and it picks up radio stations/signals now.

i remeber when i bought this cable like 2 years ago it had a lifetime warranty, thats why i bought it. now i dont have the recipt anymore, but i remeber where i bought it, so should i just take it back there and ask about a replacement? i rarely have cable die on me, and this is the first one with a lifetime warranty.
Monster cables are that way. They have a lifetime warranty and if you bring them to any carrier of monster cables they will replace it right then and there. Assuming you can provide the full non functioning cable. If it is severed they need you to bring both pieces.
would my malfunctioning cable be eligible for a replacement though? its failing on me ya, but still technically works
Quote by Seanthesheep
would my malfunctioning cable be eligible for a replacement though? its failing on me ya, but still technically works

Still defective. I doubt they'll even check it, but that depends on the person's mood I guess.