I want a good chorus pedal. I tried a boss Chorus pedal as well as a digitech. I heard MXR were really good but i never tried them. Can you guys give me advice on good chorus pedals?
Ce-2!

But seriously, what kind of chorus sounds are you looking for? Specific songs would help.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Small clone or something resembling it.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Ce-2!

+1

But seriously, what kind of chorus sounds are you looking for? Specific songs would help.

This would help...

GN'R's Paradise City? Come As You Are? Smells Like Teen Spirit? A little Machinhead? Soul to Squeeze?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Unicronus
i like the Boss chorus but i want to know how it compares to other ones

I thought they used Boss units for reecording - especially back then....
I use an MXR Zakk Wylde Chorus. Sounds seriously good imo. I'd strongly reccomend it over any of boss's offerings.
Quote by oxymoronicman
I use an MXR Zakk Wylde Chorus. Sounds seriously good imo. I'd strongly reccomend it over any of boss's offerings.

Honestly? The CE-1 and CE-2, if you can track either down for a decent price knock the MXR ZW Chorus into a hat. In my opinion...
if you can't afford a ce-2 then you might look at a ce-3 they are pretty cheap. they have a metallic kinda chorus sound just fyi you might not like it it took me a few weeks to really like mine
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo