Seems ok but EMG HZ's are rubbish and Floyd Rose Special trems aren't that good. I would rather have a Prophecy with active EMG's and an Original Floyd Rose. It's just a shame that Epiphone don't do a Prophecy LP with a floyd.

EDIT: Bit off-topic, but Epiphone should definatly do a Prophecy Flying V. Such a guitar would sell like hot cakes. I would GAS for one.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 28, 2011,
Yeah thats the only setback I could think of was the EMG HZs. Just an upgrade to some active EMGs would make the guitar so much more sicker.
Quote by epiphone553
Yeah thats the only setback I could think of was the EMG HZs. Just an upgrade to some active EMGs would make the guitar so much more sicker.

Not easy since all of the electronics (except the switch) would have to be replaced and all the wiring replaced. More cost-effective to get a guitar with the pickups you want already installed. I would also replace the trem preferrably with an OFR or at least replace the baseplate with a hardened steel plate and replace the locking nut with a hardened steel one.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Apr 28, 2011,