I was just out on a beer run, and I saw gas prices have gone up 40 cents. This brings the price in my area of Ohio to $4.15. Anyway, because I'm suffering a case of laziness and have never made a poll before. What change would you want to see?

<br> 1. Take over the oil in the middle east
<br> 2. Drill in the US
<br> 3. ALTERNATIVE FUEL !!
<br> 4. Sell your automobile for a badass bike
<br> 5. who needs vehicles, I run everywhere.
<br> 6. who cares it's all going to burn anyway.
inb4 people from other countries say they have it worse
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.

Burn it all, Arson works best.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
$4.15? Damn. It's only $3.86 here where I live in Pa. It's supposed to be up to $5 by memorial day though...
drill in USA.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by Swannie
drill in USA.

we already are, if youre from here, there are tons of drilling things everywhere
colour me green with envy and clean up my crisps and biscuits/cookies, stop yer whinin yanks!

/someonefromanothercountry
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Adisturbedone
$4.15? Damn. It's only $3.86 here where I live in Pa. It's supposed to be up to $5 by memorial day though...

said who? you always hear things like that, i live in ca, gas is still 3.99 at ampm, and like 4.50 at cheveron, and costco is still under 4. gas was "supposed" to be 5 dollarsa days ago, it wont get that high.
Damn, It's up to like 4.99 here in Hawaii XP
Do number three!!!!!!!!!!
Rest in Peace Kimberly Kazuko Yoshida

so random ->
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
we already are, if youre from here, there are tons of drilling things everywhere

this is true. I almost forgot about watching a documentary on it called gasland. We have been drilling in certain areas, but it's little drilling sites all over the place. Unfortunately the people doing it have not been careful, and now have infected some peoples water supply. They seriously could light the water on fire. I'm sure it's on youtube if you want to watch it.
Isn't a plan to switch to hydrogen in the works? I know their is lots in the US but it ****s everything around the site where they have to shoot the water in the ground to get that shit to rise. That will be even worse than our gas crisis, environmentally.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.