Page 1 of 2
I was at best buy and they were showing a movie of me being at best buy

I must have somehow been simultaneously in two parallel universes for a few minutes
Quote by Ignite
give me your drugs.

This.
All of them.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

pee-poo

(Think about it, I has it)
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Hey man. I heard a rumour that you have some really good drugs?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Guys the only drugs I'm on right now is juice, which technically isn't even a drug, it's just vegetables and fruits, but it does get me so high
cmon man share the drugs.... i will tell the UG's cops u have drugs if u do not share -.-"
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
can i haz your drugs too?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
you dont need drugs to get high, the chemicals exist within you, you just have to know how to activate them
Quote by mizxou
you dont need drugs to get high, the chemicals exist within you, you just have to know how to activate them

That sounds like some pretty serious drug talk right there...
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
TS, why are you being so stingy with the drugs, man?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
TS, why are you being so stingy with the drugs, man?

Maybe...he isn't on drugs. Maybe he just has some profound insight on reality and we're all just blinded by our own petty preconceptions. We think he's just some wacko that has no idea what he's talking about but maybe we're the ones with no idea. Open your mind man.
Btw TS, thanks for the stash you sent me.
Quote by Masamune
Maybe...he isn't on drugs. Maybe he just has some profound insight on reality and we're all just blinded by our own petty preconceptions. We think he's just some wacko that has no idea what he's talking about but maybe we're the ones with no idea. Open your mind man.
Btw TS, thanks for the stash you sent me.

No, hes definitely on drugs, and so are you.. Share please, i love you long time
The universe exists within itself. Inside every piece of the universe exists the entire universe. So the entire universe exists within you. You have everything that exists inside you, so you can do whatever you want, feel whatever you want, and be whatever you want. You don't need drugs to achieve that feeling, it's just an illusion created by yourself, tricking yourself to feel what already exists within you. Learn to access what's already inside you, and you can be anything that is physically possible.
TS are you related to Gary Busey? or is it.......................THE DRUGS!
lol this guy is so f~ckin high
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I hear there are some drugs around here

...wait, were you staring at the security tv screen as you walked in?
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"
guys, drugs could never get me this high, this is a spiritual high

and tayroar, mr ug police, you remind me of a cop arresting someone for smoking a joint
One time, I was walking down the street and my foot brushed a leaf. All of a sudden, I was a leaf and life was glorious. Then I was the pavement and life was pretty good also. Then I bought a sandwich and two litres of Irn Bru, fought a unicorn on Mars and watched a pirated DVD of Monsters, Inc.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Page 1 of 2