Poll: will you be watching the royal wedding?
Poll Options
View poll results: will you be watching the royal wedding?
yes
74 25%
no
219 75%
Voters: 293.
Page 1 of 6
anyone else massively annoyed by a couple of twentysomethings getting married in london?

tbh i'd rather have been in work and chillin' but got the day off and family demand we all gather and "party"

allegidly it's "patriotic" whereas i just call it "annoying"

so will you be watching it, like i'm being forced to...

though i think i'll just go out and find some friends and go play football (soccer to you americans) or something.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I'm Canadian and Hell no. In fact I just noticed it was on the tv in the backround and changed the channel.. It's 2:05am here I'm sure there's something better on for background noise
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Street party in my close so I'll go steal a plate of food and some beers and then come and play Assasins Creed by myself.
Going to the park, but only to drink beer and watch some bands.
MANCHESTER UNITED
Complaining about a public holiday? Now I've seen everything.

Australians are all mental about the wedding. And we didn't even get a holiday. I'll be very happy in a few hours when this is all over with.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
80% of brits don't give a shit, 99.9% of the rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

1st statistic is true, 2nd one is probably in the ball park.
Last edited by stratkat at Apr 29, 2011,
I'm watching it but only to keep my mind off other things
one of them being the immense amount of work I need to do by Tuesday :P
Patriotism! Being an inconsistent and self interested annoyance since forever!
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
We're not complaining about the holiday side of it at all, I'm going to enjoy a 4 day weekend.
MANCHESTER UNITED
I'm working today (sat in work at the moment) and we've put it on in the background. I'd like to watch it purely for the fact that it's a big event.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Couldn't care any less than I do right now.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Yah, may as well. We're going to someone's house to watch it, there'll be food. I figure it'll be a national moment.
I'm not too interested in it but i understand the fuss. I mean, these people might (probably will) be king and queen one day, it's important we know who they are.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
I think the whole thing is ridiculous but I'll watch it anyway just because it's a big event.
West Ham United
Watchin it because I'm interested sorta...kinda weird, usually wouldn't give a ****.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
George Washington should have shot the whole lot 250 years ago.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Is it still a royal wedding if none of the 2 is king or queen? Sure William may be king a few years, but for now he's "just" a prince...

EDIT: Not watching it, obviously! Too much ado about nothing... Hopefully she won't end up stuck in a car wreck 20years from now, like her regretted mother-in-law.
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Last edited by tickler444 at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by tickler444
Is it still a royal wedding if none of the 2 is king or queen? Sure Will may be king a few years, but he's "just" a prince...

It is a royal wedding as, funnily enough, one of them is a member of the Royal Family. As it's a senior member of the Royal Family, it's a national event. If it was, say, Princess Beatrice, not even Queenie would give a shit, but that would still be a royal wedding.
Really don't see the big fuss. Besides, footy's on at that time.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Some really good quality on the Youtube Stream.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by WarriorArtist94
I'm not too interested in it but i understand the fuss. I mean, these people might (probably will) be king and queen one day, it's important we know who they are.

indeed. those who neglect to watch may suffer the unauthoritative wrath of the powerless in-name-only king.
#DTWD
I'm watching it at the moment, got work later though. I'm not that interested.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I think my friend who lives a few kilometres from me has mould on his bread. I'm more concerned about that than the Royal fucking Wedding.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Spartan101400
Nah, not gonna watch it, but I do understand how important it is to my English brothers

It's really not, most people here except for the upper class toffs and the nationalist scum don't give a shit.

edit: On topic, i'm only gonna watch any to see if any shit goes down, terrorism, rioting etc. I hope something does.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Apr 29, 2011,
I'll watch his coronation in a good few years because that's actually somewhat significant, but not this at all.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
The only good thing about all this hype that I can see, is that it means there's a lot of income around it. Not nearly enough to pay for the royals, but still. Needless to say, I'm not watching it.
Quote by Der Blaue Wolf
The only good thing about all this hype that I can see, is that it means there's a lot of income around it. Not nearly enough to pay for the royals, but still. Needless to say, I'm not watching it.

£20 million spent on the police alone.