Page 1 of 2
I know it's high, i agree and thank you so much for your helpfull comment!!!!!!!
i have 1 question tho, what do you mean in "low action" like not singing high?
sorry for asking again but my english is not very good..
thanks again !!
Last edited by shir6392 at Apr 29, 2011,
ohh, haha got you now (:
thanks, i saw your cover it was awesome !! love it !!
Thanks ;-)

Let me give you a tip.

Comment on other people's playing and singing in their thread (like i did with you). And then ask them if they will critic yours, and leave a link to your own thread.

This is called c4c (comment for comment). This way more people will give you critic, and sometimes they will even rate your vid :-)

Cheer,

PS: Remember, not all users will comment in your thread, even if you did a c4c. Remember their names and don't give them anymore comments in the future !
Last edited by cub0ne at Apr 29, 2011,
I love acoustic songs like these. Its such a relaxing break from all the 200bpm down-tuned blood boiling 8 string face-smashing metal songs i listen to way too much. So refreshing.

Good job
It might just be my laptop, but I feel like the volume is a little low. Maybe balance the sound levels so that it can be heard it bit clearer (Again... might just be me ^.^)

Great guitar playing. Your technique is quite good, between the strumming and fingerpicking parts. I know it might be blasphemy cause you won't be playing the song the same why that they play it, but think about removing the capo and playing it down a step. This might help bring your singing out of that falsetto range and give your voice a break There's nothing wrong with transcribing songs to fit your voice

If you can, would you mind checking out some of my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774
thanks for the tip !!
i do believe this is a problem with your laptop, cause this is the first i hear this :]
Last edited by shir6392 at May 6, 2011,
Hey shircool/shir6392. Thank you for you comment on my cover. I have left you some feedback on your video, i always think its best to leave feedback both here and on youtube.

Keep up the good work.

Oh, one other thing, UG frown on saying thank you after every comment. The mods may see it as bumping your thread so it is always seen at the top and you may get a ban. Just giving you a heads up
Thanks for leaving comments on my topic, you seem to have an ace voice and it really suits the style ^__^ It's not my kind of music, but you did a very good job, well done!
Very nice. Not familiar with the original version but you have a very beautiful voice and the guitar arrangement was nice as well. On the technical side, like cub0ne said, it does seem your low e string on your guitar could be raised a little bit. I also subscribed to your channel on youtube, hope to hear more covers from you in the future.

Thanks alot for the feedback on my cover as well .
Last edited by HappyGilmore899 at May 6, 2011,
Quote by HappyGilmore899
Very nice. Not familiar with the original version but you have a very beautiful voice and the guitar arrangement was nice as well. On the technical side, like cub0ne said, it does seem your low e string on your guitar could be raised a little bit. I also subscribed to your channel on youtube, hope to hear more covers from you in the future.

Thanks alot for the feedback on my cover as well .

thank you very much, i really appriciate it..
and next time i'll fix the e string, thank you <3
dang i really like this!

WHY ISN'T YOUR FACE SHOWING?!

hahaha all in all i really engjoyed it good job!
Good job! And thanks for the comment on my cover. I'm not familiar with the original version of the song, but you did it well.
thanks (:
hahaha i dont know, i kinda wanted to put it as a guitar lesson..
but you can see my face in my other videos !!
thanks again
thanks for the crit!

i have never heard this song before ... but you really performed this like it was your own! very smooth, in perfect flow, guitaring ... and a very versatile voice! very soothing! I very much enjoyed it!

If you'd like, check out an original song by me and my girl ... any criticism would be appreciated
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437904
I've heard this song loads recently...and I thought this was a really great cover. Top Job

So impressed I subscribed to your YouTube channel and await more
hi,

Please note, that thanking is the same as bumping...

you could send them a private message if you are really that keen on thanking the person or leave a comment on their youtube page...

Cheers,
Thanks for commenting on my Brown Eyed Girl cover!

Now for your video... qui a été très belle!

Really lovely guitar playing, and your singing is very melodic - it never really dips out of tune and any strain can be put down to the big variations in register. Its still really pleasant to listen to. The French accent is especially lovely, I have to say! It gives your voice a nice tone even when you're singing in English. Great work. I'm going to subscribe - looking forward to hearing more stuff in the future, I'll be keeping my eye out for you.
www.freewebs.com/silentproject
tsp!!! thank you so much.. i have to say i am not french if you ever thought i was..??
but alot of people do say i sound like a french girl with my accent..
thank you so much for listening to my vid (:
Not a fan of the song.

But your playing is fine and I like some of the sweet spots of your voice like at :52

My only crit would be to keep doing "live" covers instead of those studio covers people do and then record a fake video haha also try and get a whole body shot the next time!
monmonmon. Your voice is tastycakes, though using the audio quality doesn't truly do you justice IMO. Some of the chord changes are a little late, but that's just a co-ordination thing that you'll sort out the more you play the song and sing it at the same time. And I'd make sure we can see your face when you record because A) it's more interesting to see the singer as well as hear them, and B) you're very pretty.
Haven't heard the original, but this was quite good. Your falsetto is realllly high :P And then sometimes I feel like you're singing a bit too softly. But some really great guitaring there, and quite a pleasant voice.
Quote by Gu1tar K1d
monmonmon. Your voice is tastycakes, though using the audio quality doesn't truly do you justice IMO. Some of the chord changes are a little late, but that's just a co-ordination thing that you'll sort out the more you play the song and sing it at the same time. And I'd make sure we can see your face when you record because A) it's more interesting to see the singer as well as hear them, and B) you're very pretty.

haha a. thank you !!! b. i'll show it next time !!!
You did a great job on this one Really like it !
Also thanks for commenting on my video
Hey, thanks for the crit! I liked your vid. The playing was pretty spot on. Pitch-wise, your vocals were great too. I really liked the airy singing during the verses, but it seems like once it got to the chorus it would've been nice to hear it full-voiced. Of course, that could be too high too haha. But overall, very pretty cover!
So cool nice clear and sweetie voice Can u try to make "Turning Tables" by Adele, i love this song
I think overall it is good. Maybe in the future, try singing a little bit fuller.

could you please leave a comment in my thread? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449549
http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible."
Page 1 of 2