Poll: Do you have stage fright? :)
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have stage fright? :)
Yes
13 18%
No
19 26%
Depending on the situation
41 56%
Voters: 73.
If it involves public speaking I feel physically sick.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Depends really.

I can stand in front of audience and talk all day, and playing guitar is cool.

Singing though.... my God. Doubt I will be doing that again in a hurry. I have confidence in my speaking and guitar skills; I have no faith in my singing ability
I can speak in front of everyone easily.
But I get a little nervous playing my guitar.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
This thread reminds me of the speech I'm supposed to be writing that's due on Monday that I haven't started.
I used to be rather good at public speaking, but now I always fuck up and get a little tongue-tied.

Playing guitar in front of people isn't a problem, I just never know what to play, and when they say "Just play anything" it doesn't help.
i can guitar in front of a crowd no problem, skateboard too. I think its a confidence thing, because I can get some serious stage fright with public speaking and singing.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Here's a list of what happens to me when I do an oral presntation:

1. Sweaty back of neck
2. Mouth dries up like a mother
3. Tongue does backflips
4. Speak too fast

FML.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I am such a complete stage hog that the only reason I get shaky knees on stage is because I'm so excited that I finally get to be there again.
WHO CARES ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING?! here in th states, its not so bad that the wedding itself is news, but when you spend a 5 minute segment on the dress/the cake/the knot on the wads tie, its really absurd.

i used to get stage fright, but with my job, it doesnt bother me much anymore. and to the gui whose friends say "just play anything", i HATE that. hahah
Gigs and public speaking are easy. Asking girls out is hard if that counts.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I am such a complete stage hog that the only reason I get shaky knees on stage is because I'm so excited that I finally get to be there again.
I'm the same and I love it.
Last edited by Dio10101 at Apr 29, 2011,
I think everybody gets a little anxious before performing/speaking in front of people but it's not something to drown yourself in. If you can get comfortable and have a good time in front of a crowd it generally rubs off onto 'em
For some reason I seem to think that I get stage fright, but in reality I haven't for years. Although sometimes my hands shake uncontrollably, especially when holding rustly pieces of paper.

I think it's time we blow this scene
Get everybody and the stuff together
Okay
Let's jam

BLAAAAAAAM THIS CRAP
Depends if I know what I'm doing I quite enjoy speaking or performing in front of people.
Playing in a band, I don't get much stage fright. Performing on my own, though (piano)...

On the other hand, I've had so many auditions this spring I'm starting to get over it.
I don't like anything that involves words in front of lots of people. When I HAVE TO, I panic a little and swear. Nothing else.
I can play guitar in front of a load of people though.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I'm always nervous getting up on stage, but I'm able to shrug it off after the first song starts
I voted no, but I do get it when I speak in public. But that's something I only had to do for speech class and that doesn't count. Otherwise, I never get stage fright.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I thought I did, but once you get up there and start enjoying yourself it's no problem.