Hello everyone, I know it may sound stupid but I would like to know the recommended string action for both low E and high E so I can setup my guitar properly.

Right now I have it set on some low action(around 1.5-2mm) and on some high strings bending get messed up with the above strings and also it buzzes a bit.

So, if anyone could call ESP and ask them, or if there are any specs sheets around with recommended action by manufacturer (couldn't find any), I got the LTD M-1000 deluxe.
Thanks again
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube

just do it to what feels good for you.

Every guitar is different so ESP wouldn't be able to help you. I would ring but I dont want to be laughed at.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
pay the $35 and have a pro do it for you. no need to struggle....work smart, not hard.
Oh forgot to mention, I don't live in US so I can't call them. Actually it's possible but you know :p

Quote by timlikeHim
pay the $35 and have a pro do it for you. no need to struggle....work smart, not hard.

Thing is I want to do that stuff myself. I actually enjoy setting up my guitar.

I emailed them, hopefully it won't take days since I wanted to setup my guitar today.
Thanks though you cheap dudes

Quote by funeralllllllll
buy £1000 guitar, refuse to spend £5 on a phone call, don't use guitar

+1
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Quote by funeralllllllll
buy £1000 guitar, refuse to spend £5 on a phone call, don't use guitar

It only costs 5€ to call from Europe to US? then it's fine, I thought it would cost a lot more, like setup price

Quote by CreepingDeath13
Call them yourself you lazy twat.

Hahahahaha but just do what feels good
Shouldn't they have an HQ in Europe? I would think there would be a european number to call.
Actually I just called them today myself about another issue and the best way to contact them is via email. If you call them and have any product questions they direct you back to the website/dealer list.

Just in case the international number is
(818) 766-2097