http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opB2f1BUvPk

Did a search, didn't see it anywhere. Wasn't gonna spend an hour looking.

I had a fit of nostalga when I saw one of my child crushes redone (Who didn't have a thing for Cheetara?).

Although I generally dislike remakes of old cartoons, this perked my curiosity.

Thoughts?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
No Panthro = invalid series.

WHERE IS HE?
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Quote by hippogasmo
No Panthro = invalid series.

WHERE IS HE?

I was a bit upset at not seeing Panthro (my other favorite, no homo), but on the "movie poster" that I saw, there was a hand (claw?) holding a pair of Thundercated nunchucks. He better be there.

edit: Found that the "movie poster" was cut from a larger image. Here's the original image I found...
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Last edited by Hakael at Apr 29, 2011,
he reminds me of jet from cowboy bebop >.>
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by albinokrikit
he reminds me of jet from cowboy bebop >.>

That was my first thought.

Kinda surprised he wasn't shown in the trailer. Unless I just completely missed it.
So who would win in a fight between He-Man and the Thundercats leader?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
he-man. because he-man isnt a furfag.
"I can see that we speak the wrong notes."

Warlock NJ Deluxe (haters gonna hate)
Crate EL-10G
i read the thread title as "Thundercats are black!?!" just thought i'd share that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.