Hey guys,

As most of you know from my previous blogs that I love metallica.
My life long dream is to manage to play all metallica solos 100% on full speed(then I can die peacefully ).
The problem is I cant solo very well, I can play really any song as rythem guitar but I want to know how to solo like kirk and other great guitarist.
I all ready know solos like the intro to one and sanitarium and fade to black but were do I go next?
If I try anything harder then enter sandman solo I just will not be able to do so.
What solo to do next?
Maybe I need to learn something before I go on?
any suggestions?

Please help,
Thanks
Seek And Destroy mayne.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Seek And Destroy mayne.

are you kiddin me?
Quote by Ruination
Your asking in the wrong fourm man. try the "Electric guitar" fourm.

I will, Thanks
If that's what you want to do (as bad of an idea as it sounds)
Start with Kill 'Em All, and start learning solos until you learn them all. Go on through each album. If it's hard, it'll just take more practice. But remember, you can commit any solo to muscle memory and do it right eventually. When I first started it took me 3 months but I learned the Ride the Lightning solo fully.
Quote by GV8
are you kiddin me?

I'mah justa trollin' you senor.

I don't know, I'm confused and miserable.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Fuel, mang
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

The slow solo on Master of Puppets. I mean if I can play it then you sure as hell can.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Hangar 18!
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Thanks to all for all help and advice. You guys really did help!
I will read everything you guys said again and I will use every bit of advice, thanks alot!
finish playing what ever you started xD like fade to black
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Even though it is fairly recent try some of the songs on Death Magnetic, I found that they were rather easy, especially the solos. If your having trouble learning solos, learn some scales and that way once you see the solo you might recognize the patterns more which might help you to understand the changes.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
Take a look at the first couple solos of Welcome Home (Sanitarium) and all the solos in One. Beyond that, I would say work your way up to The last solo in Fade To Black and The Day That Never Comes. Always remember to start out slowly.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Quote by GV8
Thanks to all for all help and advice. You guys really did help!
I will read everything you guys said again and I will use every bit of advice, thanks alot!

Someone actually using advice from the pit... and being overly grateful for the answers received?

What have I missed?
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Casketcreep
"My life long dream is to manage to play all metallica solos 100% on full speed"

I'm assuming that 'life-long' means about 13 years.
You'll grow out of your metallica phase soon, don't worry.

Did you put on your smug face as you typed this?
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Geebz
Someone actually using advice from the pit... and being overly grateful for the answers received?

What have I missed?

Is that a good thing or a bad?
Quote by Casketcreep
"My life long dream is to manage to play all metallica solos 100% on full speed"

I'm assuming that 'life-long' means about 13 years.
You'll grow out of your metallica phase soon, don't worry.

Thanks for the help- (dumb ass )