Page 1 of 2
So im living in the UK and looking for my first BB gun, im not really sure what to get so i was wondering if the pit could give me some ideas, im in the budget of £20-£40 and electric or spring powered

thanks
What you really need is a new amp.

Are you thinking of a airsoft gun here? If that's the case, a shotgun shooting three pellets at once is the best in that -- rather small -- budget. You'll at least have to multiply that with 10 before considering electric.
Last edited by GisleAune at Apr 29, 2011,
Airsoft gun is different from a BB gun IMO. BB guns usually shoot copper BBs versus plastic and also tend to have higher muzzle velocity (you dont shoot people with a bb bun). So high in fact, we used to shoot the heads of plastic army men. Lets see your airsoft gun do that! HA!

That being said, you should get an airsoft gun. Specifically because you can shoot people with it. I would get a Co2 powered semi automatic pistol either way. They are super fun.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Are you 12?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Are you 12?

came in here to say this

Quote by Tedis1111
i live in the UK

i wasnt aware that the UK didnt allow guns
Quote by Duffman123
Buy a real gun pussy.

The TS lives in the UK "real guns" are much harder to acquire in the UK than America
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by BrokenDstring
Are you 12?

whats my age got to do with anything? Im looking for advice for something im interested in but have no knowledge, im actually 17 and my cousin showed me around his BB and airsofting guns the other day and it made me feel like getting my own. I dont have alot of money and everything ive found seem to be spring power gun replicas like this https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/Both-Elephant-M16A4-replica-M16-Airsoft-Rifle-BB-Gun.html
but i have no idea the difference between each gun or what to look for
Quote by Willowthewitch
The TS lives in the UK "real guns" are much harder to acquire in the UK than America

Where there's a will there's a way.

Get on it TS.
Quote by rickyj
came in here to say this

i wasnt aware that the UK didnt allow guns

You can only get firearms (legallyy) in the UK if you have a hunting license. Those are extremely difficult to get hold of. Then you're limited to 2 shotguns/hunting rifles, and they must be under lock and key when not in use. And you can't carry them about with you willy nilly.
In that budget, you're not gonna get much more than a toy TBH
Quote by robhc
In that budget, you're not gonna get much more than a toy TBH

thats all i was really looking for, something to muck around with in the garden, see if i really enjoy it and maybe then save for something better, funds are lacking due to major guitar GAS atm
Why would you want a BB gun? The only thing it's good for is killing radroaches.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Quote by izbbass
Why would you want a BB gun? The only thing it's good for is killing radroaches.

refer to my previous post
Quote by Tedis1111
refer to my previous post

You didn't get the reference
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
You didn't get the reference

ah i missed that one :L its a shame because i actually love that game :L
It's kind of ridiculous in the UK, isn't it? It's not like here where people drive around in 4x4 trucks with gun racks in the back window. Also, I'm angry that no one got my Christmas Story reference.
Quote by CaptDin
It's kind of ridiculous in the UK, isn't it? It's not like here where people drive around in 4x4 trucks with gun racks in the back window. Also, I'm angry that no one got my Christmas Story reference.

I think everyone got the reference.
Dude I'm 24 and shoot my BB gun all the time. Daisy Powerline 880! Best BB gun for the buck you can buy.
Quote by Alex Vik
I think everyone got the reference.

Then why didn't anyone say, "Hey! That's from that one movie!" or something?
Uncompany. Google it.

A lot of it is pro airsoft shit which is quite expensive, but just up your budget by £20 or so, and you could get something pretty decent shipped over. And they come plain packaged so customs don't look twice.
Quote by SG_dave
Not really. I'd rather have it harder for people to get em. Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry would be running around shooting domestic animals.

Because that happens in America.

Except no wait it doesn't.

But yeah, BB Guns. BACKONTOPIC DONT WANT TO START A GUNCONTROLARGUMENT. ajskdlfjasdf
UK BB guns are ... uhm ... funny. For a decent one, you must at least pay £100. A £40 is just a spring loaded piece of shit that last for a few days.

Two of my brothers are BB gun nuts, and they bought BB guns from China/Hong Kong for £100-ish and they were really good quality wise. Consider buying from Hong Kong; they're cheaper, and they doesn't take too long to ship from there.

Quote by GisleAune
What you really need is a new amp.

Are you thinking of a airsoft gun here? If that's the case, a shotgun shooting three pellets at once is the best in that -- rather small -- budget. You'll at least have to multiply that with 10 before considering electric.

Listen to this chap; he knows what he's on about. (Yes, he is my brother.)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Uncompany. Google it.

A lot of it is pro airsoft shit which is quite expensive, but just up your budget by £20 or so, and you could get something pretty decent shipped over. And they come plain packaged so customs don't look twice.

mmm maybe waiting and saving is a good idea, any guns you can recommend in that price range?
What weapon are you considering? Pistol or shotgun?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
What weapon are you considering? Pistol or shotgun?

Rifle
Page 1 of 2