Alright, so basically I'm wondering what all amps are considered in the "metal" genre. So far I've found Mesa, Peavey, Randall, ENGL, Baron, Titan, Fryette, Splawn, H&K, Framus, Diezel, Krank, Diamond, and a few select Marshalls. Did I miss any? Any other options would be appreciated.
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
brunetti, genz benz, bugera, laboga

off the top of my head

probably a bunch of other ones
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What's the point of this thread? To name all metal amps there are? Impossible?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Quote by DroptuneD
What's the point of this thread? To name all metal amps there are? Impossible?

No not necessarily. Mainly to name amps that have enough gain on their own to be considered metal. Would be even better if you've played with them.
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
Well in that case....Line 6 wasn't said
Axe FX also. Does that count?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Lol, certainly. Any and all choices people list are helpful. =)
Some orange amps, lee Jackson amps, and CEC amps
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
What's the point of just knowing the brands? Most brands make amps targeted at all genres. Knowing specific models would actually be useful.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Mako
Fortin
Ampeg
Soldano (+ Jet City)
Larry
Budda

There's a squillion amp makers out there, you're going to go bonkers trying to name every one that makes a decent metal amp.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Offworld92
What's the point of just knowing the brands? Most brands make amps targeted at all genres. Knowing specific models would actually be useful.

Excellent point here, for example, peavey makes some decent blues amps, while diezel and baron almost solely build higher gain amps (good ones by the way)

This being said, knowing voicings you like, or things your looking for would help shear down the list to where you won't have to spend days researching
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Quote by Business
See the "gear for metal" thread

Also Rivera

+1

There's a huge thread on this, please refer to that.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
I can't believe I forgot soldano and bogner Rivera too

Mako was another one that was on the tip of my tongue but which I couldn't think of earlier.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh, my apologies. I wasn't aware there was another thread like this. I did search, but I didn't find anything pertaining to this specific topic. But since there is another thread like this out there, maybe someone wouldn't mind closing this one? I hate being redundant. Thank you for the replys nonetheless. A few of these brands I've never even heard of.