hello friends. well i recently bought a bugera 333 212 not the XL, and its fine but it has one big problem... when i turn up the gain on my digitech death metal pedal it starts making a nasty feedback so loud... what can i do?? i bought the boss noise reductor and i tried it today and it doesnt make a notorious difference... could it be the valves?? WHY ME??
why the hell are you using that pedal with an amp that has more than enough gain in itself?
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
well i dont know i think the distortion on the bugera is just not enought, i prefer the digitech death metal sound on the clean chanel... but if i turn the knob to 7 it starts feedbacking
Hmmm, and the Noise reduction pedal isn't really doing anything? That's strange. do you have he noise suppressor set right?
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."
Last edited by smithmetal at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by smithmetal
Hmmm, and the Noise reduction pedal isn't really doing anything? That's strange. do you have he noise suppressor set right?

yes the boss ns actually works on low volumes and even it let me turn up to 5 or something like that without weird noises but when i play with my band we play on 7-8 clean chanel and 3-4 on master thats when it makes the noise
Dude, use the tube distortion. The Death Metal pedal lacks in comparison to the 333's natural tube distortion. Look into buying an OD pedal to push the amp a little bit more for the more extreme metal tones. I use a Maxon OD808 and it's great for that. If you're on a budget check out the Bad Monkey OD.

Also, what is the Threshold and Decay settings you use on the NS-2?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
1. That pedal sucks anyway imo
2. That amp has more than enough gain itself
3. I highly doubt you have the noise reduction pedal set right
4. The dirty channel will almost always have more feedback than the clean
5. How close are you to your amp?
6. Add mids so your guitar can cut through without having the volume up as loud
7. Get an OD pedal, and get rid of the other pedal.

Need I go on?
Last edited by Stryker636 at Apr 29, 2011,