Ok the name is not the best, but I couldn’t think of anything else. This is a pretty spiritual song, and goes pretty deep for me. It’s got a blues sound to it so think of that when you read it. Please Comment!

Verse 1
He lives on the other side of town,
A place you wouldn’t want to go alone,
He’s got dirt on his face, sleeps by a fire
Under his four coats he’s skin and bones

Chorus
And he’s just, sitting there taking notes of all their laughs and all their joke, he marks them down as they pass
He’s got, photographs of all his past, and everything he’s once had, and things that he’ll never have
They say he’s made the worst mistakes,
But I say the only mistake he’s made,
Is that he’s’ paid

Verse 2
He aint got nowhere to go,
And no place to call home,
He got no job,
But likes the one that he aint got,
That’s more that I can say for me and you
Last edited by Taylor23 at Apr 29, 2011,
What bothers me in the first verse is not understanding how the "He's got dirt on his face.... sleep be a fire" is meant to ring out.

I don't really feel deep right now, meaning that I can't really dig deep into it.

But keep it up!
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
What bothers me in the first verse is not understanding how the "He's got dirt on his face.... sleep be a fire" is meant to ring out.

Oh Sh** that was a typo. I didnt mean to put the ..... there sorry. disregard that. i will try to take it out if it will let me edit.

as for the deep part, if i give it away it kinda takes all the fun out of it for me. You have to kinda look past the image it paints