About as good as the cover can get man. Good job. I also checked out some of your other covers. the escape the fate one was also pretty good. Your vibrato could use some work but that is the only thing i can really point out. You keep time, play the right notes, and that is what matters.

Is the line 6 treating you well?
Quote by DiminishDarknut
About as good as the cover can get man. Good job. I also checked out some of your other covers. the escape the fate one was also pretty good. Your vibrato could use some work but that is the only thing i can really point out. You keep time, play the right notes, and that is what matters.

Is the line 6 treating you well?

thanks alot man and yea I love the line 6 especially since it was free. I would highly reccomend it to anyone plus it has 12 build in effects. I'll try and fix the vibrato thanks for the input
Last edited by asb9pwns at Apr 30, 2011,
Not a fan of the band but that was actually really good. Guitar sounded spot on. Maybe try adding your own twist on it, some lead sections or some dynamic changes or something

- Jim
Great guitar playing... but just felt like you very uptight while playing. Don't concentrate so hard when you play or your playing gets stiff, and that's what I feel from this. Get your playing to a point where it just naturally comes out, and you get a more emotional feel to your playing, which I think this song was trying to push for.

For what it was, it's good.

If you get a chance, check out some of my stuff if you can!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774