Here's the link to the website. http://voodoodoughnut.com/ Has anyone every been there? Probably the most creative doughnut makers i have heard of. All of these doughnuts are delicious but the best is this ↓↓↓

Last edited by metallica #1 at Apr 29, 2011,
Boston Creme > that
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
America Fuck Fat!
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
Shipley's > other doughnut stores
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Cheap Cumby's dougnuts are fine with me. But that's considering there's no Krispy Kreme around. And Dunkin's is just too f**king expensive.
Anyone old enough on the east coast that remembers Bess Eaton knows there is nothing better than a boston creme from there
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
that's ****ed up man! you can't put bacon on a donut...

without beef!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I've heard of that place. As far as I know it's only in Portland, Oregon. Man vs Food had a show on it, and the place looked delicious. I think they had a Voodoo donut that was a little person with a raspberry filling. Seemed like a really chill place.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by theogonia777

without beef!

At first i thought you actually serious about the first part haha. But the second sounds good but, i think i'd get a heart attack.
that's disgusting
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by theogonia777

without beef!

Saw that burger on Man vs. Food, it is probably the best food related item I have ever seen, i want one so bad.
i've gone there a few times at like 3 am when there's nothing else open. they don't make a great old fashioned or blueberry cake. it's pretty ordinary.
Quote by theogonia777

without beef!

That genuinely looks as though a horse has jizzed all over it.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

Krusty Kreme FTW

This man knows.

Though, Im skeptical about that one in the OP. Bacon and maple syrup, yeah, but bacon and toffee?
Quote by ShadesOfNight
This man knows.

Though, Im skeptical about that one in the OP. Bacon and maple syrup, yeah, but bacon and toffee?

It's on a maple bar, so it tastes pretty much like maple syrup. It's fantastic.

And for those wondering, there are three of them, all in Oregon. Two in Portland, and one in Eugene.
Quote by metaldud536
Salty bacon with sweet creamy bread? That's too much confusion for my taste buds. I'd also like to keep my arteries unclogged.

It's like sweet and savory food, the confusion is delicious. Have you never experienced the joy of putting M&M's in a trail mix and eating them all covered in salt and shit? It's delicious.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
It's like sweet and savory food, the confusion is delicious. Have you never experienced the joy of putting M&M's in a trail mix and eating them all covered in salt and shit? It's delicious.

I've put salty peanuts in yogurt. It made me feel funny.
Ok, bacon is great, but that doesn't mean that it has to be put on every-****ing-thing.
Quote by -Mantra-
Ok, bacon is great, but that doesn't mean that it has to be put on every-****ing-thing.

Actually on a doughnut it's quite delicious. Don't judge when you haven't tried it.
Quote by -Mantra-

Epic Meal Time would like a word with you.

bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips, and bacon strips...