Enter the Hagan:
A multichannel amp made for almost any style, almost any tuning, and only costing both your arms... But heck, it sounds so good you won't need arms

http://diezel.typo3.inpublica.de/hagen.16.0.html

Mmmmmmm..... Tasty jams

Let the gas begin... Wish I could get one but I am satisfied with my amp... For now

Thoughts?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Last edited by Metalmaker at Apr 29, 2011,
Sounds great. The guy jamming on the AC/DC at the beginning (especially 'Riff Raff'! ) was awesome, wasn't expecting that.

Too bad it'll probably cost an arm, a leg, 40 acres and a mule.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Last edited by Raijouta at Apr 29, 2011,
It sounds empty
Jackson SLS MG(EMG 81/85)
ENGL Sovereign 100 watt 1x12"
Boss gt-8
Vox AD50VT
Next: Custom Explorer
It sounded nice, but it kind of missed something.. I don't know, it just somehow left the sound half-empty sort of. Could be the bad quality of video though. I wouldn't buy that head though as it would cost A LOT and I'm poor XD
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

first i thought was a sherbert...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
I think it sounds pretty awesome!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Like all Diezels, it sounds too modern for accurate 'vintage' amps tones. I really like that though and think it sounds killer. I can't wait to give it a try.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Actually I didnt even like the high gain of it that much. It was ok but the chugga chugga was lacking. I should play one before i can truly say..

REALLY impressed with the ACDC tones and clean was pretty good too.
i hate that super dry lead tone he had towards the end. like everyone else said, the acdc tones were very nice. although the real kicker is the amp has THREE effects loops hahahaha. 1 midi switchable serial loop, another serial loop, and a parallel loop.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
instant GAS
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
I have heard it at Musikmesse played by Doug of Blackmachine using his both 6- and 7-string guitars.
We compared it with Herbert and switched between 2 different cabinets.
Hagen is plain amazing