Been checking out some nicer sounding amps, I like Titan a lot, their pricey as he'll, so then I checked splawn, nice, less pricey, but for some reason just not gelling

Then I found the Baron B series, and one certain clip blew me away

Check out the red underlined "B120 clip"
http://www.baroncustomamps.com/B60%20120%20series.html

Supposedly just guitar and drums

Hearing this, I freaked, so now, I'm considering getting the DHG head which is basically the high gain part of the K88 and the B120 shoved into one amp, then using my current amp or even a pod HD or my current XT live for cleans

Thoughts?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
that high gain clip sounds awesome, but the cleaner settings seem to miss something...
i didn't check out the clean clip, but oh my that high gain clip was near perfection
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
hmm it's alright. looks like baron and i have different definitions of high gain.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
hmm it's alright. looks like baron and i have different definitions of high gain.

What's yours min? And you do have to give props to baron for sounding so beast on that price
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Min's definition of high gain is 2 slo's boosted with 4 overdrives in stereo mic'ed up and then running the mics into a 5150 and recto both boosted on their high gain channels. and 5 distortion pedals in front of all that.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by AcousticMirror
ya but replace all of that with 1 amp. gain at noon.

fender FM?
/rig
Quote by AcousticMirror
ya but replace all of that with 1 amp. gain at noon.

roland jc?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Alright guys, we all agree min is a gain addict, that's his preference, more on topic, what do you thinknof the amp I showed, the idea of getting it blended with a k88, and using a pod for cleans?
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
inb4 kyle

I don't care for the pod, but the DHG sounds kickass.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Yeah those sound like kyle's clips.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's