Does anyone know where you can get updates of all the cool stuff that goes on in our universe, like when Venus goes in front of the sun, or special comets and the super moon and all those special events you hear about on the news but always like a day late and then you get pissed that you missed it and then you try to find when the next cool thing happens but you can never find it and then you get pissed when you find out a day later that you just missed another cool little thing and then you get pissed again.
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
There's an app on android for that kind of stuff.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
space is big
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
What is that app for the android?
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
I really hope I'm not the only person who thinks of the person's avatar speaking for them, so it's just hard to take you seriously when you say something intelligent, because all I can think about is a girl groping her ass while shes asking me how to know what happens in the universe, its just something you don't expect from a slutty girl.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by ShadesOfNight
Hold up

I stumbled upon this little beauty a few weeks ago.
Dunno if it's what you're after but it's pretty cool

I doubt it's what he is after because that is not accurate. It's a cool little animation after all, but it is not accurate as I said and it doesn't depict cosmic events. The orbital shapes are all perfectly circular for one thing, when they are generally elliptical. I do give them kudos however for not including Pluto.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I doubt it's what he is after because that is not accurate. It's a cool little animation after all, but it is not accurate as I said and it doesn't depict cosmic events. The orbital shapes are all perfectly circular for one thing, when they are generally elliptical. I do give them kudos however for not including Pluto.

It doesn't say its accurate, it says its the Copernican model, its accurate to Copernicus's theory. Look in the bottom right hand corner and it will bring you to an Earth centric Tychonian model who didn't appreciate Occam's Razor at all.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
It doesn't say its accurate, it says its the Copernican model, its accurate to Copernicus's theory. Look in the bottom right hand corner and it will bring you to an Earth centric Tychonian model who didn't appreciate Occam's Razor at all.

Exactly, the point is that he wants something that depicts cool upcoming cosmic events and that isn't it. Like a said though, it is cool to toil with for a bit.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
I love space.

LET'S SPELL IT!

S...P...a-ACE SPACE I'M GOING TO SPACE
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
you can check those things out on Wikipedia by day. E.g: you put in September 23st, then go to science and it'll say all those things for that day. You can do the same by year, also works for the future
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Mr-Mufflers69
Does anyone know where you can get updates of all the cool stuff that goes on in our universe, like when Venus goes in front of the sun, or special comets and the super moon and all those special events you hear about on the news but always like a day late and then you get pissed that you missed it and then you try to find when the next cool thing happens but you can never find it and then you get pissed when you find out a day later that you just missed another cool little thing and then you get pissed again.

this really doesn't have to do with your question
but its pretty cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwdhsGQuH0&feature=player_detailpage
Whenever the Will to Power, in no matter what form, begins to decline, a physiological retrogression, decadence always supervenes.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
What's a "super moon"?
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Quote by DonGlover

Super moon

I actually saw that, was really cool. Made a midnight walk
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"