Vote on the link below & NOT here!
http://joeposnanski.blogspot.com/

as topic say, you can pick 3 bands at the sidebar to the right if u scroll down some.

2 days to go for voting.

Arcade Fire
Black Keys
Dave Matthews Band
Drive By Truckers
Flaming Lips
Foo Fighters
Green Day
Hold Steady
Killers
Muse
My Morning Jacket
Pearl Jam
Phish
Queens of the Stone Age
Radiohead
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Spoon
Vampire Weekend
The National
Wilco

sadly enough this is the only the band u can vote for. Remember, its the currently best rock band in the world. I wish people would have nominated TOOL & some others~
Last edited by Rioc act at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by Nitnatsnok
Are Radiohead even making rock music currently?

asking myself the same question... I really disslike the band, never found it good.

I voted for Pearl Jam, My Morning Jacket & Foo Fighters

Lets get PJ to the 1th place
Last edited by Rioc act at Apr 29, 2011,
CURRENTLY all these bands suck and are out of there prime. They should pick some more developing bands that's when the best album for most great artists occurs
Quote by M3lodeath
CURRENTLY all these bands suck and are out of there prime. They should pick some more developing bands that's when the best album for most great artists occurs

MMJ is a good exmaplel on a good developing band I'd say ;o
Radiohead's one of my favourite bands but yeah, currently they wouldn't be considered as much of a rock act. I voted Muse, QOTSA and The Flaming Lips.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by M3lodeath

Agreed, however what bands are developing and making great music that even come close to the calibur of those bands when they were developing?

The best new bands of today are still worse than 15 year old has-beens.

Case in point, I voted Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, and RHCP.
The Flaming Lips are the greast band of all time. Maybe followed closely by Nirvana and Pavement.
^lol didn't notice until that post. Why the hell are Green Day on this?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
The poll is closed damn it.

I think Muse should win because I'm an obnoxious Muse fan boy.

Edit: The other bands I like on that list are past their prime and release albums every four to six years. Muse are in their prime now (sort of, many will argue that 2001-2003 was their prime).

Oh and this is from April. That's why the poll is closed.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at May 16, 2011,