Poll: Do you like to lick sardines that have been laying out in the sun for a few days?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like to lick sardines that have been laying out in the sun for a few days?
YES!
26 13%
NO!
91 47%
I'm a homosexual male.
38 20%
I like seafood. =/
39 20%
Voters: 194.
Page 1 of 3
When you take a shit, wipe once and then notice that there's no shit to wipe. Yeah I'm lazy...
Bass is my life.
Squeezing boobs.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
When you wake up at 2:30am and think it's time to get up, but you see the clock and realize you can get all comfortable and fall back asleep.
Check out my band Disturbed
^^ When you wake up on Sunday and think it's Monday for a few seconds. Then you realise.
Quote by StewieSwan
When you wake up at 2:30am and think it's time to get up, but you see the clock and realize you can get all comfortable and fall back asleep.

THIS.

or setting your alarm clock half an hour or so early so you can hit the snooze button a few times=]
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
THIS.

or setting your alarm clock half an hour or so early so you can hit the snooze button a few times=]

But that interrupts your sleep and those seconds you spend pressing the snooze button could be spent sleeping. Plus some alarm clocks are scary.
Accomplishing goals.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
THIS.

I did that this week, was meant to be up at 6:30. I hit off by mistake and woke up at 3! Boss wasn't impressed.

inb4 fapping
When you think you are all out of beer then you find one you had hidden a while back. It almost brings a tear to my eye.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool i think it is when i'm playing guitar and i improvise something and it sounds good it's really awsome mostly on solos :3
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
holding in the biggest shit or piss for the longest time possible.

the feeling after letting that go is the best ever. of all time anywhere.
/thread.
That feeling after walking around all day wet/dry, like at an amusement park, then when you finally get home, you take your shoes and socks off, and scrunch your toes.

Best feeling ever
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
(on bass) when you put up the settings so high that when you hit a note it makes the whole house shake add distortion, some feedback, and then play for whom the bell tolls (or other song of your choice). must piss off the neighbors but i dont give a shit haha. best feeling: do this in the summer time at 10 pm.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Performing on stage.

+1

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Quote by pwnadgebunny
(on bass) when you put up the settings so high that when you hit a note it makes the whole house shake add distortion, some feedback, and then play for whom the bell tolls (or other song of your choice). must piss off the neighbors but i dont give a shit haha. best feeling: do this in the summer time at 10 pm.

Whatever you gotta do to make people notice ya. Silly bass player
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Steve635z
^^ When you wake up on Sunday and think it's Monday for a few seconds. Then you realise.

Except I'm forced to go to church on Sundays, so.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Except I'm forced to go to church on Sundays, so.

You crazy guys with your religion!
Originally Posted by crazy8rgood
Except I'm forced to go to church on Sundays, so

Poor you ha ha... it's kinda pointless to go to church if you don't want to...

Quote by K Reyn
When you think you are all out of beer then you find one you had hidden a while back. It almost brings a tear to my eye.

Similar to this, but I'm a stoner. For me it's when I'm all out of nug and all sad about it, then I realize (I always forget about this while high) that the entire bottom of the shoebox I load my bowls over is littered with marijuana sprinkle, and it's usually enough to get three or four medium bowls out of, 2 fat bowls if I want.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Sex.
Connecting with a target 300, 400, 500 yards away.
Beating the shit out of someone.
Getting a solo perfect.
Helping someone.
Sleeping naked.
Waking up early, taking a piss, then coming back to a warm bed and falling asleep.
Dialing in the perfect tone.
Not getting butt****ed on MW2.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
being in the Pit...
nah, performing or cuddling (after sex). Both equally great feelings. Being in love is somewhere on the high end too.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Being skint for ages and worrying about how you're going to afford something, then suddenly having enough money to do what you want.

Also, getting out of a hot shower, into a cool room.
Ice cream dripping down my chest on a hot day.....wait...
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
When you have a boner in a room full of people, and they have no idea..
when youve been on the couch for a long time, and your legs feel all stiff, and you stretch and hold it, then let go and roll off the couch on to the floor.

Best Feeling. Ever.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Poking your gums with sharp things. It doesn't bleed, it just feels like....sex.

:multipleorgasms:
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Nostalgia. For some reason I love that feeling

I get a lot when the weather warms up too
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Putting a runaway in a motel for a few days because he can't stay where you work and there's tornadoes everywhere. And then talking him into going home and putting him on a bus as soon as possible.

No really, it felt really good.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Having sex, falling asleep afterwards, then waking up in the middle night and there's the girl sleeping peacefully, and you get little butterflies because you're genuinely happy with her.

:3
fapping when you're starting to come down from a high
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
fapping when you're starting to come down from a high

Sex right after you smoke, then loading up another bowl with your girlfriend.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Voted know on irrelephant pole. Will knot answer question do two irrelephant pole.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Taking a shit and having it all come out in one dump.....AAAHH

Forgetting to turn your alarm off on weekends, then being able to go back to sleep, or waking up really early and hearing another member of the household getting up for work, and being able to go back to sleep
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Taking a shit and having it all come out in one dump.....AAAHH

Forgetting to turn your alarm off on weekends, then being able to go back to sleep, or waking up really early and hearing another member of the household getting up for work, and being able to go back to sleep

I hate it when other people in the house wake me. I normally get back to sleep, but it takes so long.
Page 1 of 3