Page 1 of 2
It's a damn damn damn good show.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
It already has one somewhere...

..Also, I missed the past two recent episodes. Holy balls. Caught the one where a certain someone comes back from a certain place and House is in a car..and I'm being fairly broad for anyone who hasn't seen it.
oh HELL yes. my favorite show.

SPOILER I SUPPOSE.

I'm glad 13's finally back. she brings good balance, not to mention she's gorgeous.
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by severed-metal
It already has one somewhere...

..Also, I missed the past two recent episodes. Holy balls. Caught the one where a certain someone comes back from a certain place and House is in a car..and I'm being fairly broad for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Indeed, that was a great twist.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
is anyone else annoyed how just as we get to know everything awesome about masters, she leaves?

blame the site for not having spoiler brackets.

also, the chicken scenes in the last episode made me laugh so much i actually felt my abs working out.

js
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Ah yes. Thank you my fellowers
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
Ah yes. Thank you my fellowers

....Hugh?

OH MY GOD HAIAHAHIAAAAOAOAAHPAHAHPAOAOAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AA
HAHAAHAHASJAHJSJ
S
IJS
SDHSISHISHS

JSIDDD

HJASH

H

JSDIDID

JSDIDD

JASOSSODDDIDDIIDIIDIDIIDIDIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
haven't watched it in a long time, but I liked it when I did. I think it's where I first heard the phrase "plunging the happy hole"
Fantastic show. I think it's as good now as it was in season 1-3 with the original team.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
"I’m amazed how fast transplant organs become available on the show. This is the second episode where a transplant organ was available almost immediately after the patient was placed on the list. All I can say if that you’ve signed your organ donor card, I wouldn’t go driving in New Jersey."

made me lol

EDIT: ohhgod r u experienced that picture is hilarious xD
...and sadly true...=/
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by icesk8erqueen8
not to mention she's gorgeous.

Hell yeah she is.

I haven't seen the show in a while. I think I saw up until part of season 6. I should really catch up.
It was lupus.

ಠ‿ಠ

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Masamune
Hell yeah she is.

I haven't seen the show in a while. I think I saw up until part of season 6. I should really catch up.

can anybody else see her nipples?

no?

still worth bumping this thread
Hey I just watched that episode where House is a dick and the diagnosis is really obvious but they almost kill the patient four times and then get it at the last minute because somebody messed up and nobody noticed...
Quote by Rufusftw
Cameron, 13 and masters at the same time? yes please.

what?

Didn't cameron leave like a long time ago?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
what?

Didn't cameron leave like a long time ago?

Sadly yes, but shes still relevant plus having every box set it kind of makes her hard to leave out, maybe they should bring her back for 1 spin off episode
Quote by RU Experienced?
http://i.imgur.com/thNGF.jpg

Every house episode ever^

A picture is worth a thousand words.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I love this show but does anyone else find the medical part of the show boring? I mean it follows the same format every episode with little deviation. The things that keeps me interested are the side stories and the character of house.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
I love this show but does anyone else find the medical part of the show boring? I mean it follows the same format every episode with little deviation. The things that keeps me interested are the side stories and the character of house.

The sides stories ARE the main stories, imo the medical part is sort of the side story.

I watch it cause it's funny and entertaining, and the characters are cool.

P.S I'm sad that Masters is gone, I actually started to like her and here she goes off
I love house. the only T.V. show I watch. Even then, not regularly.

By the way, Dr. House (Laurie) Has a music side project on at the moment - a New Orleans jazz/blues project called "let them talk" that will be released in a month or so. I've had a listen and it is ****ing good. Just thought I'd let anyone interested know.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Shinami
The sides stories ARE the main stories, imo the medical part is sort of the side story.

I watch it cause it's funny and entertaining, and the characters are cool.

P.S I'm sad that Masters is gone, I actually started to like her and here she goes off
Yeah those are pretty much the same reasons I watch it. I guess its just kind of weird since in a medical show you would think the medicine would be the main driving point. Oh well I still love the show. I liked Masters too and am kind of disappointed that she left.

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
Quote by frog_friend

I love the medical parts. The POTW (patient of the week) is the main factor to whether or not it's boring.

My favorite POTWs are from Informed Consent, Games, Fall From Grace (was really interesting), Last Resort, The Social Contract, Living The Dream, Half-Wit, The Jerk, Instant Karma

...among many others.
The medical part was awesome in the first season... when it was you know, accurate.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I love the medical parts. The POTW (patient of the week) is the main factor to whether or not it's boring.

My favorite POTWs are from Informed Consent, Games, Fall From Grace (was really interesting), Last Resort, The Social Contract, Living The Dream, Half-Wit, The Jerk, Instant Karma

...among many others.
What about the patient a few episodes back that turned out to be a serial killer? At least I think it was that, I just remember the FBI coming to hospital at the end of the episode. I wish they would revisit that, it has the potential to be something really interesting.

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
Quote by frog_friend
What about the patient a few episodes back that turned out to be a serial killer? At least I think it was that, I just remember the FBI coming to hospital at the end of the episode. I wish they would revisit that, it has the potential to be something really interesting.

I listed it as 'Fall from grace' in the quoted post, I found that shocking, and awesome. Especially them finding bones in his intestine early in the episode from his cannibalism.
Quote by laid-to-waste
I listed it as 'Fall from grace' in the quoted post, I found that shocking, and awesome. Especially them finding bones in his intestine early in the episode from his cannibalism.
Oh whoops sorry. I can't remember any of the episode names. The episode where the guy had a double life cleaning out crime scenes after he lost his job, when they showed that preview I thought for sure he guy was going to be some type of killer. Was a little disappointed to find out he was just unemployed.

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
I love the character building episodes more. like "house's head" and especially "wilson's heart"

and that one episode, where house is like, hallucinating the whole time and at the end he admits that he needs help. could have cried xD

oh, and the 2 hour special where he's at the asylum.
just really great episodes.

and the first episode of the new season, where cuddy just grabs his junk. I almost died laughing.
I've just started season 2 so no Olivia. They should just make House's entire team consist of Jennifer Morrison and Olivia Wilde and some other hot girl they can scrounge up.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
one of my favorite shows. jumped the shark quite a while ago. I still watch it when its on though. never new episodes, just whenever reruns are on USA. or online.
#DTWD
bumping because lisa (cuddy) is leaving house.

thoughts anyone?
Hue Lorry is American
Quote by Moggan13

FUCK YEAH GHERKIN PALS!!

Yeah, I use a Squier Strat.
I hate House, but I hate most movies and TV shows as well. Jeeves and Wooster, on the other hand, is awesome.

fixed
sunbather is shit
Page 1 of 2