I know alot of you are gunna hate me for this... but where are the country threads? Country music has some pretty good guitar playing in it. Id like to hear all of your favorite country bands/artists! a few of mine are Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson
david lee roth said something about how most country lead guitarists thought "van halen style licks" were too easy so they turned to country.
country guitar is so really sweet stuff, like the hellecasters, brad paisley, brett mason etc, they all play amazing stuff
Speaking of guitar playing and Country, Brad Paisley is an awesome guitar player. In addition to Brad, the usuals, such as Keith Urban, Lady A, Zach BB, Rascal Flatts and countless others.
Country has been given a bad name for a while now. But there is a lot of good country that I like. The old Country music, the real country like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Wanda Jackson, Johnny Horton, etc etc.
Quote by kangaroojew9
I know alot of you are gunna hate me for this... but where are the country threads? Country music has some pretty good guitar playing in it. Id like to hear all of your favorite country bands/artists! a few of mine are Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson

Albert Lee
Gear
Jackson DK2
Ibanez RGR320EX
Guild X82 Nova
Godin Seagull S6

Vox V847
Vox VT40+ / VFS5 VT

Quote by FatalGear41

Right now, there are six and a half billion people on earth who don't care what kind of tubes you have in your amplifier
Quote by diablo83
Country has been given a bad name for a while now. But there is a lot of good country that I like. The old Country music, the real country like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Wanda Jackson, Johnny Horton, etc etc.

This. I also enjoy Keith Urban's music,. Brad Paisley is good too but all of his songs are the same crap these days (heard his new album?)
Quote by kangaroojew9

AMEN! I'm new here @ UG, and as I looked around, I kept wondering, "Where the heck is the country discussions?!" Brad Paisley and Keith Urban are BRILLIANT guitarists. Country music is a jewel not to be overlooked.

nuff said.