Page 1 of 3
This is in reference to the UG magazine. In short, I'm doing a section that is like a "Ask Alice" thing, but I'm not Alice..I'm..AJSaw

Anyway, I'm using this as a place for questions. Post a decent questions, and I'll pick some and answer them, which will be in the upcoming issue. Expect some sarcasm.

Go for it.
Last edited by AJSaw at Apr 29, 2011,
Would you rather sleep with the world's ugliest female, or the world's hottest shemale?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
was six really afraid of seven, or is that just government propaganda?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You guys don't understand the questions he's looking for he's doing an advice column. Damn uncultured pitmonkeys.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
You guys don't understand the questions he's looking for he's doing an advice column. Damn uncultured pitmonkeys.

I know, I'm just in a real pickle here

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I know, I'm just in a real pickle here

Oh, in that case, have them sex each other and casually walk away, either casually walk away or put it in the she-male as she's doing the ugly girl. I don't know, to be the worlds ugliest girl, she'd have to be less attractive than like fetal alcohol syndrom people, which its not their fault, but that would kill my boner. She-male it is.
Quote by tayroar
Oh, in that case, have them sex each other and casually walk away, either casually walk away or put it in the she-male as she's doing the ugly girl. I don't know, to be the worlds ugliest girl, she'd have to be less attractive than like fetal alcohol syndrom people, which its not their fault, but that would kill my boner. She-male it is.

Exactly. I honestly would choose the shemale as well. There are some feral looking women out there, I'd hate to see the worst.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by tayroar

yeah, cause you know, you asked a really useful question there.

so here's a hypothetical question that i just thought of:

so let's say i ask my ten-year-old son what he wants to be when he grows up. he says he doesn't know, so i tell him he can be whatever he wants. he then tells me he wants to be a zombie. i tried to tell him that a zombie is not a practical career choice, but then he said that he thought that i said he could be whatever he wanted. how do i fix this situation?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by tayroar

They're just afraid to put down the wall and let other people into their tortured souls.
Sometimes I wonder if I really admire revolutionaries because of their actions, or if I envy their deaths. What should I do AJ?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If I bump this thread, will you give me free money?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ethan_hanus
Does the pit really benefit UG, or just make it look like a place of gathering monkeys to scratch themselves and pick bugs off each other?

If you have enough monkeys and enough computers for a long enough time...
If I ask a question, will it get answered?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Dear AJSaw,

Why is my dick so big?

-Mr. Guywithreallybigdick
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
as someone who has asked AJ questions, I can say that the answers are impeccably accurate. I am impressed and would ask again.

OT:

Dear AJ,

What state has the coolest average summers? I'm going to be applying to REUs for next summer (taking the programs into consideration, obviously), but I want to know where NOT to go as 80+ F weather will kill me.

- Fever-Induced Delirium from Oregon
Quote by theogonia777
yeah, cause you know, you asked a really useful question there.

so here's a hypothetical question that i just thought of:

so let's say i ask my ten-year-old son what he wants to be when he grows up. he says he doesn't know, so i tell him he can be whatever he wants. he then tells me he wants to be a zombie. i tried to tell him that a zombie is not a practical career choice, but then he said that he thought that i said he could be whatever he wanted. how do i fix this situation?

You show him the film Dawn of the Dead and show him how the market is filled with zombies so that zombies are having a hard time getting a job these days and are being forced to seek part time jobs at their local shopping mall.
Quote by tayroar
You show him the film Dawn of the Dead and show him how the market is filled with zombies so that zombies are having a hard time getting a job these days and are being forced to seek part time jobs at their local shopping mall.

you're not supposed to answer the question, that's AJ's job
Dear AJSaw,

What do you think the world needs to do in order to overcome the current lull in the economy?
i thought this was going to be about the radio show.
now extra flamey
Does war cause religion?

Was Bunker killed in a Hitler?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
dear AJ

i have a major crush on one of my teachers. she is only a few years older than me (maybe 10) and she is single. it's becoming a major problem, because i am unable to pay attention to her lessons. i would talk to her about it, but it would be very awkward. what should i do?
I often wonder if various historical figures are as wonderful or as terrible as history made them out to be. How could I go about figuring this out, AJSaw?
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Dear AJ,

Do you like Piña Coladas? Getting caught in the rain? If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape, then who was phone?

Sincerely,

Not phone
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
so let's say i want a hammer. do you know what a hammer is? that's what i want, a damn hammer. now where in the hell would i go?
Dear AJSaw,

I'm single and have a horrible time talking to women. I can only talk to them when they have something music related with them because I sound like a dumbass otherwise. How can I break away from my shyness and ooze charisma and confidence?

Sincerely, hasn'thadsexinmonths
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 3