Long time coming, but I couldn't be more pleased. Not my favorite color combo, but I couldn't pass up the deal. Sounds great and plays like butter.

Pictured with it's sister...

78' Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender 60th Anniversary Tele
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
nice, nice and nice! Great guitars, great photos.
Strange, It seems like a character mutation, Though I have all the means, of bringing you fuckers down, I can't make myself, To destroy upon command, Somehow forgiveness, lets the evil make a loss - Danger Mouse/Sparklehorse/Wayne Coyne
clips?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Yeah loving the strat! HNGD!

But hey can we have a review as well? A maybe what model strat this is??
Nice strat and Egnater stack!
HNGD!
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
2003-2004 MIM Stratocaster with a pre-wired pearloid guard including the David Gilmour EMG's. Bought it locally from a professional musician, who actually played guitar for Days of The New from 1999-2001. He hailed it as the best Strat he'd ever owned, and it's a real piece of work. He set the guitar up, and it's smooth as silk. Ridiculously low action with no fret buzz. I was surprised at how close to a real Strat sound I could get out of the EMG's, with a great variety of other tones as well. If it didn't say "Made In Mexico" on the headstock, you wouldn't know the country of origin by playing it.

I paid $350 for it and he threw in a padded PRS gig bag, which is about the nicest I've seen. So far at least, it's an exceptional guitar for the money.
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
Both gorgeous guitars. Strats are 100% amazing, lol. My strat is my best friend HNGD!
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
Beautiful, how do you like the egnater amp?
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by TurboStang
2003-2004 MIM Stratocaster with a pre-wired pearloid guard including the David Gilmour EMG's. Bought it locally from a professional musician, who actually played guitar for Days of The New from 1999-2001. He hailed it as the best Strat he'd ever owned, and it's a real piece of work. He set the guitar up, and it's smooth as silk. Ridiculously low action with no fret buzz. I was surprised at how close to a real Strat sound I could get out of the EMG's, with a great variety of other tones as well. If it didn't say "Made In Mexico" on the headstock, you wouldn't know the country of origin by playing it.

I paid $350 for it and he threw in a padded PRS gig bag, which is about the nicest I've seen. So far at least, it's an exceptional guitar for the money.

Sweet! Thanks.
I wish I knew pros looking to get to get rid of nice guitars....
Thanks.

And I love the Egnater.
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
awesome. i think its sexy. plus, i love mesican strats just because of how good they are vs their price. only think ive noticed on ones ive played is their fret work isnt perfect, but hell most guitars arent unless they are custom done. it was mostly the really high frets.

and yours has lace pups. so you got a great sounding guitar probably.
Very nice strat, and tele. Very classic looking and sounds like it plays like a dream. Congrats.
Much thanks!
Fender Nashville Tele
Fender MIA Fat Strat
EVH Wolfgang Special
Schecter C1+
Martin DC-16GTE
Egnater Renegade Head
Tourmaster 2x12 Cab
Fender Champ (1966)
Call me weird, but I absolutely love it when you have an amp/guitar on a carpet of that color and with those color walls, especially considering the color of the Egnater and the Maple on your guitars .

It looks so clean and nice. I dunno,