I have a fancy dress booze cruise on Wednesday and no idea what to go as. So I've come to the mighty pit for ideas

Has to be something easy to find and buy/put together and not expensive and not a pirate because I have to do that the day after. My only idea at the moment is Depp's character out of Fear and Loathing

GO!
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Zombie Goku
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Me and a couple of other mates went as nuns, was amazing. Best bit was the walk to his house, we were all smoking and drinking straight Beam out of the bottle, got heaps of horns and waves

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Me and a couple of other mates went as nuns, was amazing. Best bit was the walk to his house, we were all smoking and drinking straight Beam out of the bottle, got heaps of horns and waves

best idea yet
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I wore a camo tux to prom....... you should do that to whatever the hell this is for.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
My friends all got nice suits from a thrift store for like 15 dollars and shroomed in them, they said it was pretty hilarious.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I wore a camo tux to prom....... you should do that to whatever the hell this is for.

That's pretty awesome.

Try to get a group and be Mario characters. All you need are overalls and colored shirts, which you can get at a thrift store. The hats would be the most difficult to find, but may be worth it.

If you're REALLY lazy you can get a group and go as the Pac-Man ghosts. Just get some bed sheets and cut holes for eyes.
Get a bunch of friends and go as different versions of David Bowie.

Make sure you call dibs on Ashes to ashes.
Some great idea guys

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by musiclover2399
That's pretty awesome.

Try to get a group and be Mario characters. All you need are overalls and colored shirts, which you can get at a thrift store. The hats would be the most difficult to find, but may be worth it.

If you're REALLY lazy you can get a group and go as the Pac-Man ghosts. Just get some bed sheets and cut holes for eyes.

You wanna know something sad? Last summer me and some friends were pretty intent on dressing up as all the mario guys and going to a go kart track...

I was gonna get to be bowser
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!

Go as totoro, best costume ever!
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

Pirate. Not the classic "shiver me timbers" kind, Somali pirate.

^Massive picture is massive.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.