If I had a jigglypuff I'd make it do lullaby and then cower in the other room as I'm raping you. When I'm done with you, not even the pokeflute will even be able to wake you up.

I am specifically talking about the TS.

Also, if I had one of these:

I wouldn't need any damn pick up lines. I'd just stay at home all day "training."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Apr 29, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I had a jigglypuff I'd make it do lullaby and then cower in the other room as I'm raping you. When I'm done with you, not even the pokeflute will even be able to wake you up.

I am specifically talking about the TS.

Also, if I had one of these:

I wouldn't need any damn pick up lines. I'd just stay at home all day "training."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
"does this rag smell like sleep powder?"
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by a7xb4d
Thanks for the offer.....a tad bit disturbing

You can't tell me Weepinbell has any other use.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
oh...my..god.... I just got that. Before I was just thinking about the part where you were talking about raping me to death.

EDIT: at the weepinbell comment
Quote by a7xb4d
http://www.pickuplinesgalore.com/pokemon.html

A friend told me about these. Some of them are just weird, but others are priceless like this: "Squirtle isn't the ONLY one that can use water gun. - wink -"

I can only think of this scenario in two ways

a) You're gonna pee on her

or;

b) WATER PISTOL FIGHT F**K YEAH!!
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
They don't even have the best one.

Are you a missingno? Because you've got me glitching all over the southern region.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Well, of course Squirtle isn't the only one who can use Water Gun. There's WArtortle, Blastoise, Psyduck, Golduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Seadra, Staryu, Starmie, Lapras, Vaporeon, Omanyte, Omastar, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Chinchou, Lanturn, Marill, Azumarill, Wooper, Politoed, Quagsire, Slowking, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Octillery, Kingdra, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Wingull, Pelipper, Azurill, Wailmer, Wailord, Barboach, Whiscash, Anorith, Armaldo, Milotic, Castform, Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Clamperl, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Bibarel, Buizel, Floatzel, Finneon, Lumineon, Oshawott, Dewott, Panpour, Basculin, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Ducklett and Swanna.

And let's not forget TMs and appropriate Egg Group breeding, of course.
Can I Lickitounge your Jiggllypuffs?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by sadSTATUE
They don't even have the best one.

Are you a missingno? Because you've got me glitching all over the southern region.

Are you a missingno? Because you've got me glitching all over my southern region.