Another band I just clicked on using Facebook. This time Painted in Exile posted these guys. Myspace page says they are releasing a Full Length this year. There's a saxophone solo.

A saxophone solo...

Honestly.
Better than Periphery.
Better than Between the Buried and Me(and Im a hardcore BTBAM fan)
Even Tosin Abasi would be proud of these guys.

Just listen. Start with the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33MTPqfNXms
http://www.facebook.com/EverForthright?sk=wall
http://www.myspace.com/everforthright
I've known about them for a while. They try too hard to be Periphery and Chris Barretto is their vocalist. They're alright though.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I kinda like it.

I like it more than Periphery in some aspects actually.
Last edited by Kyle<3 at Apr 30, 2011,
The first song literally sounds exactly like Periphery. Like no difference. That makes sense I guess, they have one of their old vocalists.

I'll keep listening though.
Haven't got the new album yet, but I've heard most of the album demos released up until about a month ago. Eh. It's ok, but their insistence on making three quarters of their Meshuggah riffs deliberately "off time" and jarring. Meshuggah riffs only work when the drummer isn't spazzing out for the entire time and you can actually keep some sort of track of the groove. Just listen to the intro of Dispose of Your Optimism. That is about 80% of their riffs.

Don't get me wrong, I like them, but they annoy me. Oh, and they have nothing new going on in their sound other than the sax solos.
Yeah, they're alright I guess. Periphery does it better.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
I like 'em but it just a poor man's PiE to me, but more djenty.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Chris Baretto is a really talented vocalist. I've always thought Ever Forthright's music was way too cluttered sounding though. Too much going on too much of the time.
Just listened to these guys again.

They're much better than Periphery in my view. But then again I seem to be one of the few people that can't stand Periphery in most cases.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Their drummer is a monster!
Do you love Alice In Chains and Metallica? How about Tool and Velvet Revolver?...then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in awhile...-->The Liberty Underground<--