Ok I made a thread earlier About PSP Go connection problem. but now i figured it out. Ok when i scan for wifi networks on my PSP it shows my wifi in a grey/black color and it says security not supported and it showed my neighbors wifi in white and Showed either WEP or None under security and allowed me to click on it and asked for a pass code. so i went to my computer and looked at the router settings and the devices . it showed my PC with a WPA 2 supported setting and my Netager router with a not supported under its security. So how do i change my router security to a WPA or WEP Security Support
"L'etat C'est Moi"
2010 Ltd.Gibson SG Standard 60's
Steinberger Spirit Deluxe
Roland CUBE 80XL
Fender Mim Stratocaster
Fender CD60CE Acoustic
Every router is different. In general though your router will have an ip address you can type into your browser which will open it's interface. From there, use the manual that came with your router.

Google your router model to get the ip address or look in the manual.
Go to the address bar in your browser, type in 192.168.2.1

In most cases, it will take you to your router setup, regardless of your IP address.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
^It can often be a different number. Plenty have it written underneath, or at least in the manual. It's all pretty easy after that though.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Change from WPA to WEP at your own risk man. WEP has a lot less security than WPA. There's a reason newer routers utlise WPA.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.