An instrumental that has changed its shape over the past six or seven years. I have finally settled into a three "movement" or "section" structure, whatever you want to call it. Its based initially on a character from the Alastair Reynold's book, Revelation Space, who undergoes death, rebirth, departure. ( Her death is better described as utter annihilation though) The three sections are easy to identify when they undergo their transition, and I tried to bring an element of cohesion by using similar musical elements, rather than repeating sections.

http://soundcloud.com/lascailles-shroud/revelation-space-death-rebirth
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
that made me man-wet
Thats hard to do
(that means its good)
"cufk, tish, sips"
-
Kurt Cobain
Ah, well thank you very much!

Never made another man wet before but I suppose there is a first for everything.
Lascaille's Shroud

Progressive Cosmic Death Metal

Facebook
YouTube
Soundcloud

You only exist because we allow it,
And you will end because we demand it.
This is pretty damn good, recorded very well. There are some parts where you're a bit unsure about the beat, and it isn't totally... Holy shit, harmonized sweeps... *awe*

There are slight tuning issues as well, but they're masked for the most part with the exception of long notes. If you can get the tuning issues fixed, then this would be near-perfect... Around 5 minutes you were ahead/behind/beside the beat, I didn't really like that... And the synth at the end is a bit cheesy of a pad.

Yeah, tuning and time... Did you use amp sims for this? They could be a bit less nasally... and this is in the bag. Feel free to listen to anything in my profile, its not really super-heavy, but I feel that I do a good job.
Sounds great man although the drums in the intro are a bit boring! How did you record it if you don't mind me asking?