Peavey foundation bass I found at guitar center for $119. Checjed the serial and itt dates 1989.

Sounded better than all the new basses at 200 and under so I jumped on it. Its mostly for my little brother, I play guitar and wanted to get him into bass or some kinda music to keep him outta trouble. Hopefully he sticks with it. I remember how frustrating starting out on an instrument was. Lol.

Think I got a good deal?
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
you got a USA made bass for $119 you got a good deal.

I love peavey, they make amazing stuff that is freaking immortal and it al;ways sells for cheap.
no sir away a papaya war is on
I don't know not nothing about basses but nice big brothering
And its got strings which I hear is pretty important
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by the_perdestrian
you got a USA made bass for $119 you got a good deal.

I love peavey, they make amazing stuff that is freaking immortal and it al;ways sells for cheap.

Haha ya I thought so from what I know about guitars...oh and the markbass amp I was messing with make all the basses on the wall buzz...

I'm truly a bass noob, but it is fun to start gettin a groove on, can't lie. Haha

And thanks firefromthevoid, he listens to rap so ill sit wit him and create bass lines to his songs...kinda tryin to get him excited about it...he seems intimidated.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220
Your welcome and I think he'll really like it, my big brother I don't even know if he's still alive
and learning an instrument will expose him to different music and give him confidence
And who knows in a year he might be a metalhead
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 30, 2011,
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Your welcome and I think he'll really like it, my big brother I don't even know if he's still alive
and learning an instrument will expose him to different music and give him confidence
And who knows in a year he might be a metalhead

Ya, ill be in afghanistan for a year startin in a month, so hopegully he takes some initiative and plays...

He's 18 and didn't even finish highschool...got kicked out for drugs and other shit...kinda tryin to turn him around.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Carvin V220