From the top of my head
to my cowboy shoes

Who else is in a rutt? Specifically a poontang rut...

When you have a girlfriend and are having regular sex you forget how hard it is to find haha....
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Last edited by i love alanis at Apr 30, 2011,
Quote by Skynyrd890
Alanis won't do it for you?

nah alanis morrisette wont return any of my calls.
Quote by i love alanis
nah alanis morrisette wont return any of my calls.

Hahahaha

All the times I've read your name I thought "God it'll be awkward when they break up."

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Skynyrd890
Hahahaha

All the times I've read your name I thought "God it'll be awkward when they break up."

haha yeah i made this account without thinking and was really liking this alanis morrisette album (kinda gay i know) so it was the first stupid thing that popped into my head.
I think on this forum it would be a lot easier to find people who aren't in a 'poontang rut'
Quote by i love alanis
From the top of my head
to my cowboy shoes

Who else is in a rutt? Specifically a poontang rut...

When you have a girlfriend and are having regular sex you forget how hard it is to find haha....

Wouldn't it be easier if you actually talked to girls instead of bitching out and asking the RT for help every 2 weeks?
Quote by blake1221
Wouldn't it be easier if you actually talked to girls instead of bitching out and asking the RT for help every 2 weeks?

Go to a club. Almost a guaranteed lay unless you're completely socially inept.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
Quote by i love alanis
haha yeah i made this account without thinking and was really liking this alanis morrisette album (kinda gay i know) so it was the first stupid thing that popped into my head.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.