and for some reason he had a stool beside him with a telephone on it, like one of the ones that you spin, any idea why? And it was a ****ing amazing btw, my friend won tickets for it today and we were like **** YEAHHHHHHHH
i love the pit, and nirvana pretty much answered my question, oh and honestly, if any of you haven't heard a lot of a chris cornell, like just some audioslave and soundgarden or what ever like i did, and you have a chance to see him, DO IT, i realized tonight that if you don't know every single song the artist could possibly play, it's not as interesting or moving, but when you hear all these songs from an amazing artist live then go look their songs up, you appreciate the songs much more, like i suprisingly enjoyed scream hearing it for the first time, acoustically then i just listened to the original a few minutes ago and it isn't something i'd normally like but i do like it, and when i heard When I'm Down i nearly cried at the end, one of the greatest displays of vocalization i've ever heard, shear power and soul in ever note, **** i'm baked
Last edited by maowcat at Apr 30, 2011,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
100% cotton for maximum awesomeness

What size did you get it in? bet that fucker fit's like a glove
What the f*ck's going on here?!

This thread is so confusing
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by DosMos

What size did you get it in? bet that fucker fit's like a glove

I went for the large cos I have been putting on some weight during the winter, but god damn it fits like a motherfucker.
i saw btbam tonigh

i also got a shirt, it an eyeball with a top hat and a handlebar mustache with "btbam" all over it

i was in the front row, and kind of had it on the bar, at the end of te show, there were a lot of shoe prints on it...
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I went for the large cos I have been putting on some weight during the winter, but god damn it fits like a motherfucker.

I bet you look hot as hell.

Link to buy it?

If I don't get one of them bad boys, I don't think I will be able to live with myself.
Quote by maowcat
i love the pit, and nirvana pretty much answered my question, oh and honestly, if any of you haven't heard a lot of a chris cornell, like just some audioslave and soundgarden or what ever like i did, and you have a chance to see him, DO IT, i realized tonight that if you don't know every single song the artist could possibly play, it's not as interesting or moving, but when you hear all these songs from an amazing artist live then go look their songs up, you appreciate the songs much more, like i suprisingly enjoyed scream hearing it for the first time, acoustically then i just listened to the original a few minutes ago and it isn't something i'd normally like but i do like it, and when i heard When I'm Down i nearly cried at the end, one of the greatest displays of vocalization i've ever heard, shear power and soul in ever note, **** i'm baked