Page 1 of 2
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Apr 30, 2011,
did u check out the mystery fill in the blanks on their site? maby something cool to come.
Always Rock!
wow. thats all i have to say about the post above.
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
wow. thats all i have to say about the post above.

Because you can't make a valid argument against it?

Seriously, are you people blind, there were like 4 links posted to other for today threads you can post in, take your pic.
Quote by technicolour
Because you can't make a valid argument against it?

Seriously, are you people blind, there were like 4 links posted to other for today threads you can post in, take your pic.

sorry thats not what i meant. i completely agree this thread shouldnt even be here. i just meant hating on the band. If you dont like them, nobody really cares. There are plenty of bands in the world for you to listen to instead of hating on the ones you dont like.
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
sorry thats not what i meant. i completely agree this thread shouldnt even be here. i just meant hating on the band. If you dont like them, nobody really cares. There are plenty of bands in the world for you to listen to instead of hating on the ones you dont like.

The ratio of crappy bands with multiple threads on the first page compared to good bands is somewhere like 3:1.
Quote by s12k17

If you like them, nobody here really cares, there are plenty of other places you can discuss your crappy bands, with other stupid people that think they're good.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
If you like them, nobody here really cares, there are plenty of other places you can discuss your crappy bands, with other stupid people that think they're good.

once again, wow. its called different styles. Just think, there are people out there that have the stones to say they like miley cyrus but i dont sit and bitch about it all day. i let them enjoy what they like while i sit and listen to stuff i like. I will admit there are alot of stupid A7X fans on here that just run around these boards sreaming "A7X rules" and it gets kinda old, but people gotta respect different music because the only thing getting older than those stupid fans are the people that go out of their way to bitch about it.
Always Rock!
Quote by synestershadows

my bad, i searched and didnt see anything. must have missed it.
Quote by s12k17
once again, wow. its called different styles. Just think, there are people out there that have the stones to say they like miley cyrus but i dont sit and bitch about it all day. i let them enjoy what they like while i sit and listen to stuff i like. I will admit there are alot of stupid A7X fans on here that just run around these boards sreaming "A7X rules" and it gets kinda old, but people gotta respect different music because the only thing getting older than those stupid fans are the people that go out of their way to bitch about it.

Actually, no they don't, music there's some sort of integrity or merit behind the music.
I just don't know with these guys. Everything that they do feels so recycled. Also, they are too preachy and I'm a Christian so that tells you something.
You aren't forced to respect music. There are so many artists out there abusing what could be good music, by watering it down with nothing but trends. I don't care if a band makes a crap load of money or if everyone knows their name, if they can't put their heart into a good tune, they should just stop.
TOP 500 Contributors
If you've got a real metalcore song that you want tabbed, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
Quote by millarso
I just don't know with these guys. Everything that they do feels so recycled. Also, they are too preachy and I'm a Christian so that tells you something.
You aren't forced to respect music. There are so many artists out there abusing what could be good music, by watering it down with nothing but trends. I don't care if a band makes a crap load of money or if everyone knows their name, if they can't put their heart into a good tune, they should just stop.

thats what i feel aswell but in the opposite direction. I think they put their heart into every tune while most of there stuff feels origional to me. Different outlooks i guess.
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
thats what i feel aswell but in the opposite direction. I think they put their heart into every tune while most of there stuff feels origional to me. Different outlooks i guess.

None of what they do is original.

Melodic death metal riffs with breakdowns. There's their formula.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
I will not respect recycled garbage, nor will I respect their method that gives Christians a bad name by being so condemning. That said, I've only listened to a couple of their songs, neither of which I liked, and I don't feel like subjecting my ears to further torment.
This band is not original, it never has been.

Please learn to spell 'Original'.

Also, if those people who had "the stones to say they liked Miley Cyrus" posted about it in the hardcore forum, you'd probably tell them to go away, because she's not hardcore. Neither are these guys. Your "wow." arguments are invalid, just because you can see that someone is insulting bands you like, does not mean that you are better, because indirectly you also insulted an artist by saying that there are people who had "the stones to say they liked Miley Cyrus". It shows that you do care about what people are listening to. Also, I back the point about music needing integrity to be original, something these guys lack.

Please study your grammar, and don't use the excuse "Well its the internet, everyon use bad grammer lol.", because as you can see, most people use proper grammar when combating your points. Take a grammar lesson, come back to the internet, but not back to these boards, please. Or search your favorite crapcore bands before posting a new thread.

Thanks. Love, Ben.
do you not have anything better to do than spell check my posts and sit on here all day monitoring other people's likes and dislikes? I just find it strange why you, and other people, care so much that people like avenged sevenfold.
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
do you not have anything better to do than spell check my posts and sit on here all day monitoring other people's likes and dislikes? I just find it strange why you, and other people, care so much that people like avenged sevenfold.

Now it's about Avenged Sevenfold? Wrong thread bro.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
No, I just appreciate it when people speak languages correctly. I have much better things to do, but combating idiocy should start with people like you.

I just find it strange that if you're so high and mighty above us, that you are still attempting to combat insults on the internet. Plus, at least we can give support for reasons as to why we do care that people like terrible bands. You have truly only given us one reason, and that is "wow. that's all i have to say". If that's all you have to say, then you should stop posting on forums and start becoming more versed in your conversational tactics.
Quote by synestershadows
Now it's about Avenged Sevenfold? Wrong thread bro.

lol nice. you got me there
Always Rock!
This band r gewd lawl. U sux soooooo much.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Quote by BK202

Also, if those people who had "the stones to say they liked Miley Cyrus" posted about it in the hardcore forum, you'd probably tell them to go away, because she's not hardcore.

It doesn't matter what you post in these forums, someone will tell you to go away. there's not one thread that doesn't have one negative comment about the band or original poster. just saying.
That's because a forum is a place for people to share all opinions you dumbass, not for people to praise a band endlessly. And when a band is shit like this, the ratio tends to favor the haters over the lovers.

Now jump over to one of the other threads instead of clogging the forum, and I'm sure we'll leave you alone, but until then, this thread is not legitimate as it is covered under spam...and pretty much deserves to die.
Quote by punkforlife93
That's because a forum is a place for people to share all opinions you dumbass, not for people to praise a band endlessly. And when a band is shit like this, the ratio tends to favor the haters over the lovers.

woah mr. keyboard warrior, no need to get offended.
Like I said, just go into one of the threads posted a while ago in this thread and quit bumping this, and no one will give you crap...you know, since your post will be in the proper place. I won't go in there, at least.
Quote by a7xrox5
It doesn't matter what you post in these forums, someone will tell you to go away. there's not one thread that doesn't have one negative comment about the band or original poster. just saying.

I am aware of this, I was just pointing out his hypocricy. But seriously, delete this and use the other threads mentioned.
TTNG has been one of my latest obsessions, I love the songs off the Cats and Cats and Cats split the most. Especially the first and last one.
I love TTNG, they got me into open G tuning . I keep on not downloading Animals though, and I suspect it's because I don't really like animals :\.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
I would love to learn Baboon.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn

Quote by nashawa
Oh, listen to Animals, just I keep getting put off of downloading it. Tis weird :\
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
^Yisss. But yeah, Animals is their best album in my opinion. So sexy. I learned Panda and Chinchilla when Raph posted tabs for them a while ago, but I can't be bothered to tune weirdly since I've only got one guitar at college.
Page 1 of 2