im trying to play sk8tr boi on guitar for my band but the tab i got is wrong and i tried learning from listening to the song but i fail. any tips on hoe to play it?
Quote by HaistaPaska92
I take it you mean the Avril Lavigne version. I hope you do

yea the avril version
most of the tabs seem fairly accurate as far as i can see
Quote by jr.v
most of the tabs seem fairly accurate as far as i can see

can you tell me where i can get a accurate tab
you dont learn skater boy, you dont play anything from avril lavigne on the guitar.
you dont piss off les paul, gibson, fender, or any guitar by playing avril lavigne.
Respect your instrument ffs.
Quote by Slashiepie
you dont learn skater boy, you dont play anything from avril lavigne on the guitar.
you dont piss off les paul, gibson, fender, or any guitar by playing avril lavigne.
Respect your instrument ffs.

What sort of foolish bigot are you? Let her play what she wants.

EDIT: Just realised TS is female.

Also, *reported* for a rude post.
Last edited by XianXiuHong at Apr 30, 2011,
Uh-oh looking for brownie points are we? I should report you for being a perv. He's right though. Look up the tabs again but use them as a guide. Happy playing.

EDIT: Not tabs sorry, I meant look up the chords. More likely to be correct and its a great base to work your own style/rythm/strumming pattern in. Again, happy playing.
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Last edited by Rich EpiWildkat at Apr 30, 2011,
You could make up a simple solo to spice it up possibly, add some flavour? It must be a fairly boring song to play, but it's not my place to tell you what to do. Just an idea
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat
Uh-oh looking for brownie points are we? I should report you for being a perv. He's right though. Look up the tabs again but use them as a guide. Happy playing.

EDIT: Not tabs sorry, I meant look up the chords. More likely to be correct and its a great base to work your own style/rythm/strumming pattern in. Again, happy playing.

Calling someone a perv for acnologing some ones a girl...... HA, what ever.

Look for a video lesson on youtube showing you how to play it. I'll be surprised if there isnt any.
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat

Forgive me for wanting to get the TS' gender correct and letting people play the music they want.
Quote by brothertupelo
i agree with the banned guy.

good for you, as a reward you can have a warning just like his
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com